Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Getting jailed by Layerd because of my "attitude".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Everwhist View Post
    Nah, i just thought u were offended by what i said. Sorry for the inconvenience!
    Oh haha .

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Lmao Why were you abusing the elfs?

You have been getting Jailed quite alot and I do not know how it is even possible to sell gun skins.
    Submit a ticket.
    Wait patiently.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Lmao Why were you abusing the elfs?

You have been getting Jailed quite alot and I do not know how it is even possible to sell gun skins.
    Submit a ticket.
    Wait patiently.
    There's no way to abuse them , they were made to stop movement. You can sell gun skins by recruiting the buyer to the tag that is required to enter the room for the gun skin.

Is selling guns skins illegal? That's the question.

I don´t tend to reply to such threads - seems I will now.

First of all:
    Whats the point of a gun skin - well it´s quite obvious.
    We´re rewarding a certain gang for a certain achievement.
    Or let´s say those members that helped getting the gang to achieve this certain milestone.
    So why would we allow players trying to make a fortune just because they have recruit powers in a gang that has such a reward.

Everyone with a tiny bit of common sense should know that selling a gang reward is against our rules.

Now about the other part - your attitude.
    Quite funny how you´re trying to make it look like I was talking all high of myself.
    I asked you how selling a gang reward was even possible and you were trying to mess with me with your "do you even know how to open up a gang profile".
    Also I didnt say you´re a nobody yet you said that about me until I revealed my actual identity.
    But thinking about it and especially the way you behave on here - you are a nobody to me.

You have 50 warnings already - it´s quite obvious I´m not misjudging your attitude.
    #GetCreative
    Have any problems, issues or questions?
    Email me at:[email protected]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Layerd View Post

First of all:
    Or let´s say those members that helped getting the gang to achieve this certain milestone.
    So why would we allow players trying to make a fortune just because they have recruit powers in a gang that has such a reward.

Everyone with a tiny bit of common sense should know that selling a gang reward is against our rules.

Quite funny how you´re trying to make it look like I was talking all high of myself.
    I asked you how selling a gang reward was even possible and you were trying to mess with me with your "do you even know how to open up a gang profile".
    Also I didnt say you´re a nobody yet you said that about me until I revealed my actual identity.
    But thinking about it and especially the way you behave on here - you are a nobody to me.

You have 50 warnings already - it´s quite obvious I´m not misjudging your attitude.
    Then jail weezy Alan harper and duke and the rest of the people who sell their skins? And their was nothing wrong with my attitude it shouldn't matter anyway and you don't change the way I think just because your an admin. All you do is try to act tough like the way you did when you went on your tag like if I shouldn't have kept talking when you did that. Selling a gang reward isn't against the rules its part of scamming and scamming isn't against the rules either , my warnings don't have nothing to do with this. The majority of them are for finding glitches and trolling , not because of vulgarity or being rude , don't try to put that and make me look bad. Lmao I remember when you tried buying my runescape account last year, that's probably why you mad lmaoo

First of all:

Some good ol' panda justice.

and its not a surprise obsidian/kin have been selling the skin for a bar. they've been doing it long as i can remember.
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

Looks like I will have to come up with a way to stop that then ...
    Didn´t expect any gang to come up with such a way to increase their own reward - kinda letting me down lol
    #GetCreative
    Have any problems, issues or questions?
    Email me at:[email protected]

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar

First of all:

Wow I never knew the community would go as low as selling Gun skins.

As for your 50 warnings sir;
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Wow I never knew the community would go as low as selling Gun skins.

As for your 50 warnings sir;
    Sell them for presents , get free presents , get more stuff .. Anyone would do that such as you yourself unless you don't play era .