Thread: Why doesn't arcade work on pc?

Why doesn't arcade work on pc?

I don't use mobile to get my tickets. I use bluestacks player on my mac (android emulator) and I have graal on it. Arcade works fine other than tile taper is hard to do

Development Team
    Generally if you play on Facebook PC, the reason why they blocked the access for PC users is because it's easier for people to download programs to cheat their way into getting tickets faster/easier.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Plus..Id prefer mobile to play arcade games on because tapping seems much easier then clicking.

I actually downloaded an android emulator for my pc, and tried to enter the arcade. It let me enter, but all of the games were glitched out. The arcade "screens" were really low on my screen and i didn't have any control over it. I'm guessing they just haven't or cannot be optimized for pc, due to larger resolutions etc.

also the "its easier to cheat" argument is irrelevant because of this. Just If that was the reason, people would still just download an emulator and it would work just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by JP theonefromgraal View Post
    Plus..Id prefer mobile to play arcade games on because tapping seems much easier then clicking.
    Or we can use the up - left - right arrows
    ineffable.

Quote Originally Posted by rorriM View Post
    I actually downloaded an android emulator for my pc, and tried to enter the arcade. It let me enter, but all of the games were glitched out. The arcade "screens" were really low on my screen and i didn't have any control over it. I'm guessing they just haven't or cannot be optimized for pc, due to larger resolutions etc.

also the "its easier to cheat" argument is irrelevant because of this. Just If that was the reason, people would still just download an emulator and it would work just fine.
    What one do you use? I use blue stacks, Seems to haveperfect placement for game screens