Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Gang Rewards: Discussion

Gang Rewards: Discussion

Hello Era!

With 2015 pretty much in the rearview mirror, I'd like to put the spotlight on 2016. One of our focuses for this upcoming year will be stimulating the gang community by introducing some new gang activities! Details to these various projects will be announced as their progression advances towards completion, but I'd like to start the conversation of gang rewards. We are planning on introducing some new rewards as part of these activities, and here is your chance to give some input on it!

So I'll leave it at this: What kind of gang rewards would you like to see?
    History:
    GraalOnline Norwegian Translator (Beginning of 2014)
    Global Forum Moderator (12.02.2014 - 05.10.2015)
    iEra Newspaper Team (11.11.2014 - 01.12.2015)
    GraalOnline Ol' West Deputy (15.04.2015 - 20.07.2015)
    Communication Support Team (20.07.2015 - 05.10.2015)
    Gang Admin (05.10.2015 - 24.07.2016)
    LAT Team (24.07.2016 - 04.12.2016)
    Developer (04.12.2016 - 03.01.2017)
    Gani Artist (17.06.2017 - 06.08.2017)

Special kind of cars. Kind of like Era PC, only ultra rare cars.

Something else would be a device for the leader of the gang to track their members, even if the member has his map off. There will be no slacking anymore.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Rodeo
    More chances to earn gang hats, and more space available for gang members since usually 15 members are ranked. Increase number of hat spots, 2000 hours for 7-8 hats isn't worth it, maybe bring it up to 15 like Ol' West. More creativity in the rewards, not so much repetition, for example 2k and 10k are both hats, so what's the point of getting 10k basing hours? Gang bodies, that can be given to members by leader but don't have a limit. These are just some thought that came from the top of my head
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

Your Own "Pogo Stick Design" at 1k Hours.
    Your Own "Flag" at 3k Hours.
    5% more income at 5k Hours.

Gang melee, gang throwing knife, gang shield(like HW shield), and Gang stats

Don't put to much more rewards .. I think there is actually enought,

Mayby a trophy will be cool ? With the gang name & member on it.
    Also why not a special animations you can use, like admins but for the gang members,
    And a special emoticone for like 250-500 base hours ?
    And mayby a special gun skin where you can see how much kills you did with that gun, it will be writed on the skin,
    And finally as saint said, why not a flag?

Cudislagne
    There should be Gang stats, and "Gang Kills" should be only marked if one kills a player inside a base, or possibly zone (one walks into a zone, like Gangster Zone, and it says at the bottom of the screen "You're now in the Gangster Zone! Gang kills apply here.").
    There should also be awards, like at 15K, 25K, 40K, etc.

idk what this is
    Maybe if they have the most hours for the week, the next week, the shops that each base the gang has controls, pay double, and the items are like 5% less?

No more cosmetic awards. There are already enough rewards and realistically very few gangs will be getting to 10-15k hours to get the current rewards anyway. So don't bother adding new rewards past that because that's really only going to be for the 4-5 gangs that already have those hours.

Add more smaller rewards for less hours to give new gangs more reason to base, like other people said do rewards like extra income, a special gang house template for the gang leader, a flag/ banner item to advertise their gang that has their guild logo on it. More of those kind of rewards instead of stuff like gang melees, gang guns

Replace the current system of awarding base defenders gralats from controlled shops with a constant flow of cash every 5 minutes or so.