Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: John R.

John R.

(Please Do Not Close/Delete This Thread, Thank you.)

If you know who I am in game, I want you to give me all your best criticism.
    As 2015 comes to a end, I want to change for the best of it and me doing this can help me for my future(some how).
    It might sound stupid and dumb to most of you guys, but little stuff like this is important to me because maybe
    it's reflecting into my own personal life and I don't see it. this year becoming a staff changed how I think
    and changed how I act. I want to fully apologize about my actions and I hope you understand it won't happen again.
    The person I turn into this year isn't the person I want to become in the future, I'm not the type of person who likes to rage or start fights.
    I'm mostly the silent type who doesn't like to speak at all.

So if you wish to post, please be honest and don't hide how you feel about me or how I made you feel, I want to know.

I don't know you really but you seem nice on forums

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John98 View Post

As 2015 comes to a end, I want to change for the best of it and me doing this can help me for my future(some how).
    It might sound stupid and dumb to most of you guys, but little stuff like this is important to me because maybe
    it's reflecting into my own personal life and I don't see it. this year becoming a staff changed how I think
    and changed how I act. I want to fully apologize about my actions and I hope you understand it won't happen again.
    The person I turn into this year isn't the person I want to become in the future, I'm not the type of person who likes to rage or start fights.

So if you wish to post, please be honest and don't hide how you feel about me or how I made you feel, I want to know.
    Silent type who doesn't like to speak at all?

Aight then xD
    I don't really know the drama behind this one so Ima stay out of it.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Hm start replying to my Pm's in game?
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

People change. I've changed, but I still am not admin on iEra. Oh well, suck it up.

Hopefully the good comes out of you in the year of 2016.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Hm start replying to my Pm's in game?
    I tend to get spammed a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    People change. I've changed, but I still am not admin on iEra. Oh well, suck it up.

Hopefully the good comes out of you in the year of 2016.
    That's what i am aiming for.

Good luck.

I've seen you before. I suggest you to not argue with someone if there's no point. If you try to argue with someone, keep on claiming your facts for your point. Don't just argue with the person for nothing.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Too bad it isn't legit ):

Ex. Player Relations Admi RenoDorvay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John98 View Post

Yeah fake.
    Legal threats should go through the support center.

Ex. iEra Player Relations Admin - Oceania/Asia. 2011-2017.
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.” — Mark Twain

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by RenoDorvay View Post
    Yeah fake.
    Wait wot