Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: I Have Returned(With Something I Need To Clarify)

Banned

I Have Returned(With Something I Need To Clarify)

Hello everyone, I thank you for the kindness you all have shown me since my departure from era and the forums, the messages I recieved were very heartwarming and I am glad to say that I am back. However I have not returned on the best terms as I see that the community I once prayed would recover has still remained in the unfortunate state its in today. Now you all may be wondering what it is I am talking about, and to put in short simple terms I am referring to the bias and treatment players have recieved as of late. I myself on the first day of my return was a victim of this bias, and my tale is one I am sure many of you can relate to.

I was basing with a gang this afternoon and a certain member(who I will leave unamed for their sake)and I are not on the best of terms. However in my lighthearted attitude I left this person be as I was a recently changed man with the sensiblity not to start something. However as I was in gang chat and public chat this person was very confrontational towards me, cursing me off, threatening to get their friends to jail me, and telling me to stfu. As if this wasnt enough the member continued to kick me even after being told not to. Fed up I said in these exact words "stop acting like such a child and let go of the past". I logged of graal and went on again to find myself jailed for "harassment of a player through pms".

What irks me extremely is the fact that there is such bias to be allowed in this community, especially when it comes to PRS. It is the PRS job to act in a nonbias fashion towards everyone and promote orderly and fair conduct for the community, and to see that even this task is tainted disgusts me greatly. Why is it that when someone such as the person I mentioned is well known do they recieve no punishment when I report them, but for me and average person I am immediately taken down? Where is the sense of fairness and justness in this system? I simply implore that the community stops turning a blind eye towards this problem and faces it full on, and that higher ranked staff do their part and not allow such unfairness in the community. To me this is like communism, the 99% are treated like dirt and then there is the 1%, the people who are privileged and treated as gods as if their being in the game is more important or that they are better than the rest.
    I simply ask you all to open your eyes, for the sake of this community and the for the sake of this game that I hold dear.

Yeah, I agree... I've noticed this admin bias too

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Wooooo Rokka No Yuusha(Might have misspelled the last part, but eh).

Might want to cut up that wall of text a bit; can be a bit daunting for those who don't enjoy reading as much.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    Wooooo Rokka No Yuusha(Might have misspelled the last part, but eh).

Might want to cut up that wall of text a bit; can be a bit daunting for those who don't enjoy reading as much.
    Good idea let me separate my anecdote from the rest of my paragraph

Or you could of avoided it by simply blocking them.

You do have a point, though.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Or you could of avoided it by simply blocking them.

You do have a point, though.
    Very true point taken, but I am glad you understand what it is i am trying to convey and achieve here.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Adelphos View Post
    Very true point taken, but I am glad you understand what it is i am trying to convey and achieve here.
    May I ask when you got jailed? Was it just now?
    IGN - Daniiel
    Contact on forums, email, or in game for assistance

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniiel View Post
    May I ask when you got jailed? Was it just now?
    Unfortunately no this was several hours ago, but I was unable to write about this event until just now. But to be completely honest this isnt the first time something like this has happened to me, this is the second time this has occured with this same person.

Welcome back.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    Welcome back.
    Thank you very kindly.