Thread: My Head Custom Question

My Head Custom Question

I made a custom and I used this template but Once I finished it should I change the background to white? or leave it when I finish it?
    Example template.jpg
    "I like trains"

8 views no answer, it's my first time to make a custom. I didn't bother to make back then.
    "I like trains"

Banned
    Your asking if you should leave the background those multiple colors right? If so, I would sugest deleting whatever's not part of the head you want in game and making the excess area transparent. This can be done if you are using a program such as gimp, pain.net, or photoshop with the magic wand tool. If you are currently useing a program that dosn't have a magic wand tool, make the excess/area not part of head, one color that is not used in the head's drawing/shading and select the "set transparency" box when uploading it.

Quote Originally Posted by iDigzy View Post
    Your asking if you should leave the background those multiple colors right? If so, I would sugest deleting whatever's not part of the head you want in game and making the excess area transparent. This can be done if you are using a program such as gimp, pain.net, or photoshop with the magic wand tool. If you are currently useing a program that dosn't have a magic wand tool, make the excess/area not part of head, one color that is not used in the head's drawing/shading and select the "set transparency" box when uploading it.
    Thanks alot man, all I gotta worry about now is the money +rep
    "I like trains"

Banned
    Np, if you have any trouble with the magic wand just send me a pm

You could also color the background with a light-dark color and set transparency when you upload.
    In-game name: Redrust

I use photoshop yah know.
    "I like trains"