Thread: Mysterious Path At Quest Village

Quote Originally Posted by Lazerlatte View Post
    No? 0.0 Wtf is that supposed to mean...
    hahaha just a joke

Both
    Crap I'm jailed for reporting some chick

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Miffy View Post
    Hmm thanks for pointing out where the quest is. Idk how i feel about all this countryside stuff. I'd honestly rather have an expansion of a new city. I'm hoping the new gmap lets you keep your items from the previous area. a gmap extension shouldn't mean a start over, but who knows.
    As far as i know you can use all, if not most of your current items in countryside

I honestly feel like wall hacking myself in...IT'S SO TEMPTING, oh yea, happy new years everyone!
    Why do people call me noob when I beat them in spar? You should be ashamed if you do...cuz that means a noob beat you. Stop complaining that I lag, when you lag, both sides are affected...I can't tell where you are, and you can't tell where I am. So if there wasn't lag, I woulda still beat you just the same.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousOldFatNoob View Post
    I honestly feel like wall hacking myself in...IT'S SO TEMPTING, oh yea, happy new years everyone!
    Nothing there you can see actually links anywhere, so you can walk hack down but you can't actually do anything there lol

Quote Originally Posted by slimmygraal View Post
    Here is a better picture.
    I tried making it more, but won't work, I think admins made like we cant zoom out till the other side, maximum is like ur picture
    ineffable.

Here is Better:
    ineffable.

So many Sherlocks here haha don't worry the actual countryside is x20+ of that quest map

Rodeo
    Well supposedly Snk is back today and I'm gonna go ahead and say that the release of countryside can be within the next hours, days.
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

Quote Originally Posted by Giuseppe View Post
    Well supposedly Snk is back today and I'm gonna go ahead and say that the release of countryside can be within the next hours, days.
    How would you know?