Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Improvements

idk what this is

Make new Job NAme Assasin The MEchanics is like mision but u need to kill a people

First of all i would suggest making era available to all platforms particulars windows

I would Love to see that the old graphics style would return used in 2012-2013 and short time at 2014.
    Not just me only but like 90% of all basers,sparrers,pkers,ec people. Which is the reason why so many gangs contact Drizzle or pay him shells...We like that style of those days most are just heavy edits but yeah a hat is a hat. Same why we like Bitzsams guns aswell.

The gfx style used right now is just not an eyecatcher it looks more and more like Ol West style.

Being completely honoust and sharing my point of interest upon this.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Revla View Post
    I would Love to see that the old graphics style would return used in 2012-2013 and short time at 2014.
    Not just me only but like 90% of all basers,sparrers,pkers,ec people. Which is the reason why so many gangs contact Drizzle or pay him shells...We like that style of those days most are just heavy edits but yeah a hat is a hat. Same why we like Bitzsams guns aswell.

The gfx style used right now is just not an eyecatcher it looks more and more like Ol West style.

Being completely honoust and sharing my point of interest upon this.
    Everybody has different styles, and in my opinion, trying to copy another's style is pretty difficult. It's possible for it to happen, but I guess it all depends on the style given to imitate.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Everybody has different styles, and in my opinion, trying to copy another's style is pretty difficult. It's possible for it to happen, but I guess it all depends on the style given to imitate.
    I mostely mean the way the colours are blended.
    Now it is just plain boring colours, example bed, dark red and red. used to be more different reds in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Revla View Post
    I mostely mean the way the colours are blended.
    Now it is just plain boring colours, example bed, dark red and red. used to be more different reds in it.
    Or how the streets looked different...
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

In my opinion era would be more fun if we expanded the world a bit, now there are only 2 islands, south and north. Mabye we could add one to East and West too.
    Also if we expand the world, there wil probably be more bases and now as there are new gang rewards i believe there will be more people that will base.
    Xenon_HEX

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lzapper View Post
    In my opinion era would be more fun if we expanded the world a bit, now there are only 2 islands, south and north. Mabye we could add one to East and West too.
    Also if we expand the world, there wil probably be more bases and now as there are new gang rewards i believe there will be more people that will base.
    Not gonna happen.

Newcomer
    -more gun skins (pink gm4 skin)
    -more host aka better admins
    -more maps/update map size, I've also heard that a new "country side" is coming.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoykid00 View Post
    Be able to refund guns
    Yesss, refund gun at 50% of the price (just like uploads)
    Also what about refunding EC items (50% back so I got a blade for 20 EC, I can refund/sell it for 10 EC)? Only for the non-tradable ones or else the zanamato and the other's price will skyrock
    Plus I think the EC refund will be a good idea currently, since the event house was updated many players are either pissed off or angry that there's the "new" staffs and regret getting the original staff. Letting them get 25 EC back can boost their confidence and they might start and work for the other 25. (It's always better to have a starting bonus)
    and if the EC amount isn't really even like the katana (35 EC) you guys can always do pieces, so half of 35 would be like 17.5...so about 18 ec (coin) and 2 (pieces)