Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Improvements

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoykid00 View Post
    Add a board in the event house of which current event is hosted, when any admins host events.
    The last opened door should have some marking on it i think.. a board would be useless since u will have to go there to check anyway
    Have any problems or questions, PM me.

Oh ya to add on, if storm is still following.. pls release an update for android that allows push notifications

27500$ gralats pack for facebook

Quote Originally Posted by BioHazardEra View Post
    Some buildings can be passed through their back.
    Only 'some'.
    If you add city buildings, that would be a problem, covering the roads(even the building becomes transparent), Just like the mall, you can't pass large buildings, and probably, lag.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SHARP View Post
    1: make the spawn point in mafia higher up so that people dont get stuck as easily during forts

2: the glitch that gave the ability to change gangs inside bases which snk "fixed" and gave free ec for it still remains.. except now i cant change ranks of members.. we shouldnt be allowed to change NAMES inside bases but allowed to change ranks since its annoying that i have to leave the base to give members a rank..

3: Maybe add that thing on olwest where a npc policeman shoots at gangsters near police stations and a gangster shoot at cops near gangster zone

4: Buff all jobs a little.. working 20 days for a gun is a little too much for working continuously everyday

5: Furniture grid like in olwest.. So tiring to zoom in and zoom out to make sure furniture is perfectly aligned..

6: Fix glitches in practice spars where one might warp to top of spar if he grabs the door repeatedly

7: If possible fix position 50 on all highscores... they are always glitchy

8: Move the safe in pz down a little so it can be hit sideways or move the safe in other bases higher so they match that of pz

9: Permanent boats

10: Why does that one door in neo zone take that long to break

11: Let the people offline receive free ec, as long as they play for 2 hours the previous day, instead of letting afkers receive the most ec.

12: Update building exteriors to make them look modern like erago building at start, and update building interiors to look like the furniture shop on the left of start at least

Thats it for now welcome opinions and criticism
    1. ---

2. ---

3. Legit but good.

4. Yep.

5. + More layers(annoying radio that you need to fix everyday).

6. ---

7. Yeah. Those random players though.

8. ---

9. Just like cars.

10. It's a different type of base.

11. Dealing with this afkers, this is a must.

12. Hard work but, the final work will be good to the eyes. DD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoykid00 View Post
    Add a board in the event house of which current event is hosted, when any admins host events.
    Probably? The Marquette there have no use anyways.
    -Feel Free to PM me!

This may be the start of my spring.

Make a major update for andriod en start making a windows store app for graal
    Ppl with windows phone can play en also it can be an app for windows 8 en 10

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan72 View Post
    Only 'some'.
    If you add city buildings, that would be a problem, covering the roads(even the building becomes transparent), Just like the mall, you can't pass large buildings, and probably, lag.

- - - Updated - - -

1. ---

2. ---

3. Legit but good.

4. Yep.

5. + More layers(annoying radio that you need to fix everyday).

6. ---

7. Yeah. Those random players though.

8. ---

9. Just like cars.

10. It's a different type of base.

11. Dealing with this afkers, this is a must.

12. Hard work but, the final work will be good to the eyes. DD

- - - Updated - - -

Probably? The Marquette there have no use anyways.
    and totally agree with 5.. ive lost count of how many times i needed to hide the radio behind the speakers..

5 layers would be just right, with our sprite on the 3rd... annoying when carpets are too high to put a chair for the person to sit without being covered

Development Team
    Well I have one suggestion for now. What I'd like to see improved is "summoning," what I mean is, when you marry your friend or spouse you can summon each other around the map. Or so you should be able to.

Summoning to me is helpful actually. Say you're gang is basing and you're friend is far away. You could just do that within the base zone. A few days ago I noticed I couldn't really summon a friend even though I was inside a safe zone, so I tried the pk zone. I know there's also a thing where you both have to stay still for it to work. Again all of the above still did not work.

So what I'm trying to say is, I'd like it for partner summoning to be more simplified. So that you can summon inside buildings, pk zones, and can be moving even when the summon request is sent.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Can we have a few simple commands?

showspeedboost - Shows how much speed boost we have remaining

showping - Shows us how laggy we are

showadmins- I can not be bothered typing Player Relations and the stupid Case-sensitive function gets me annoyed,either Add this command or remove the Case sensitive feature and simplify it to showpr

showwarns or showjails - I am not perfect, so i need to know how much trouble I caused over the past. Also useful in the application for people with excessive Jails who can not even remember how many times they have been jailed.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Era still has the same s texture, i can see admins are slowly changing buildings and upgrading them, so keep adding different texture to era buildings.

- - - Updated - - -

Let us to be able to buy furniture multiple times at once, so if id want to buy 25 couches it would be x26 and i can keep clicking the arrow to buy more furniture.

- - - Updated - - -

Can we please disband the very old gangs with common names, i mean like those players that are inactive for like 100+ days, they usually have a common gang name that someone else can have. Era can send an email saying your gang will be disbanded or something like that

- - - Updated - - -

For those 1000+ hour gangs when that all the sudden get banned era can send out an email confirmation to the players who bans their gang, and rumors wouldst start.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Well I have one suggestion for now. What I'd like to see improved is "summoning," what I mean is, when you marry your friend or spouse you can summon each other around the map. Or so you should be able to.

Summoning to me is helpful actually. Say you're gang is basing and you're friend is far away. You could just do that within the base zone. A few days ago I noticed I couldn't really summon a friend even though I was inside a safe zone, so I tried the pk zone. I know there's also a thing where you both have to stay still for it to work. Again all of the above still did not work.

So what I'm trying to say is, I'd like it for partner summoning to be more simplified. So that you can summon inside buildings, pk zones, and can be moving even when the summon request is sent.
    If players can summon others to building, there can be a possibility that players will summon others into levels that was hard to get in. (Events, Hideouts, and end of quests.) Reason why they limit the summonings for players is so that players won't get staff priorities.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!