Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Improvements

Guns
    Some cheap guns are insanely overpowered. Like, GT-Sig. This gun costs 60K$, but its exactly the M4A3 without the side changing. This pisses off every sparrer at complex. Another example, the PBP shotgun. This gun, if you get killed and you get spawn killed, your kid is going down. It wont even let you move when you respawn. Either you have to unstick, either you relog. For GT-Sig, I say reduce the damage by 1. Same for PBP shotgun.

Vulgarity
    Im from Quebec and there are some bad words. Here are some: Tabarnak, Esti, Câlisse, Crisse >> Bad words. "N'essayez pas de dire des insultes" its basically French, but im pretty sure the people from quebec will understand.

Servers
    Graal servers has been crashing and lagging recently (Since this summer). That really pisses me off, especially when i have a high streak. And, fix the screen freezes. Back in 2012-2013, i've never gotten a single screenfreeze. Makes me lose spars everytime.

Thats pretty much all i had to say, i hope it will be improved ASAP.

-Borius (My goddamn brother changed my name to Vicky)

VIP...again...no VIP for October

Quote Originally Posted by Storm M. View Post
    Hey everyone!

I'd like to get everyone's opinions for things we can improve on in 2016. What would you like to see changed and what do you think would make Era a better server? This can include graphics, game play, levels etc. anything really.
    Maybe my hat STORM.

Improvements

Well first of all,Hire better admins not just cause they are well known.Like seriously era hires admins who are well known(Not gonna name them)And these admins are too lazy to host events,do anything to make era better.Where are the old admins whom used to care about graalians?Firstly,we need better Vip Items.Like seriously these days admins cant come up with creative vips like they used to be.Please make something that people like and will mostly use..Other then the hoverboard and the bounce ball..Secondly,Make new challenging and entertaining quests that have rewards.My idea is to make era banks like new life banks,What I mean is allow graalians to put their money in era banks and then you will recieve a code.If you type this code you will be asked bout how much money you want to recieve from your bank account.And if you give your code to others they will be able to take the money.Why not?Its not a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Volcanic View Post
    Well first of all,Hire better admins not just cause they are well known.Like seriously era hires admins who are well known(Not gonna name them)And these admins are too lazy to host events,do anything to make era better.Where are the old admins whom used to care about graalians?Firstly,we need better Vip Items.Like seriously these days admins cant come up with creative vips like they used to be.Please make something that people like and will mostly use..Other then the hoverboard and the bounce ball..Secondly,Make new challenging and entertaining quests that have rewards.My idea is to make era banks like new life banks,What I mean is allow graalians to put their money in era banks and then you will recieve a code.If you type this code you will be asked bout how much money you want to recieve from your bank account.And if you give your code to others they will be able to take the money.Why not?Its not a bad idea.
    So all you want to do is hire "better admins" and add an era bank (which has been suggested what, 200+ times)?

Search the forums for posts before you make a thread. It'll save everyone time.
    New to Era-Go? PM me.
    Ill do my best to answer any inquiry.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm M. View Post
    No need to be rude or immature about this, I'm simply asking what you guys would like to see improved so we can work on it. If you can't type an actual response with reason to it, then don't post here.
    it'd be nice too get better staff and actually hear back when u send in an application

There are so many admins who weren't popular

My idea is to make era banks like new life banks,What I mean is allow graalians to put their money in era banks and then you will recieve a code.If you type this code you will be asked bout how much money you want to recieve from your bank account.And if you give your code to others they will be able to take the money.Why not?Its not a bad idea.
    It's an idea that's been suggested a lot and I honestly don't find it useful, there's no need for a bank when graalats don't bother you on your account, it's not like on Era PC where you lose some of the money you are carrying when you die. Plus, your "code idea" has a flaw, a pretty big one I must say, once you give this code to the other graalians, how are you going to avoid them taking all of your money if it's all in the bank? If this idea were somewhat useful for Graalians it would've been implemented long ago, sorry
    "We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone"

Remodel whole are, just update the buildings, (I can see you guys are working on that alittle). But a simple recolor can do too, Era has been the same for years no changes.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

More/better staff, more events, possibly even countryside?
    yo