Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Improvements

I would like to see in 2016 DROPPING ABILITY BACK
    and I would like to see a new trading system, u click on the player/ More Actions/Trade, and a PoP-Up opens for trading, +++ just to say, In Era PC there's a trading system, so if yu say wll need lots of scrpts, we cn go to Era PC, and get dos scripts.
    Guns as what Shadow King said, we want dis!
    Also, we can insert a video (it gets approved first by admins) at our house like if we edit the TV, and we write this: SetTVshow=gaminginpaming (example).

ineffable.

Replace Cop-Gangster spectrum with general AP spectrum, make cop and gangster factions that the player directly chooses, and maybe add a third faction to represent what would be formerly the neutral alignment.

A little more detail...

Cops get access to "funds", an alternate currency representing government funding. It can be used to requisition less-than-lethal weapons and high quality riot gear. They also get to take the front door into most government buildings. A lot of areas, such as secret spar/pk arenas, and other "shady" places will not be accessible.

Gangsters have to complete big jobs and over time they will get "cut", representing their cut of the money from these jobs. This cut can be used to buy illegal weapons and other items. Most government buildings will not allow them in the front door so they need to sneak in another way. "shady" areas will allow them in.

"Barefoots" are those who have paid to get rid of their "shoes". They are untraceable, and according to government documentation just plain don't exist. They usually do mercenary work, but they generally are stuck with their own ingenuity to get by. They can MacGyver up some mean improvised weaponry and have the skills to survive while staying off the grid, meaning no hospital trips for these folks. They can diagnose and cure themselves, and should to stay off the grid and not get caught without their identity. They can walk in most places... with the right getup. They need a disguise to blend in to get into government buildings and respectable street clothes to get into those shadier areas. Because the live off the grid and intend on never being traced, they have it tougher than other players... but play well as a Barefoot, and you will find a greatly rewarding experience.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    :I Nice idea 10/10. Would love to see factions have a more impactful role.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

I would recommend sending a death threat to Unixmad to upgrade the servers, as well as adding more things to make iEra similar to PC Era; such as MVP Coins, Bank accounts, ATM's, Losing half your money when you die, dropping (Drop responsibly), wood cutting, fishing, revive old events, and hire more responsible admins.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Facebook EC

Quote Originally Posted by ProKiller View Post
    Facebook EC
    Be gone, foul demon!
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

I like the drop money and bank account idea!

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

To be honest with you guys, it's not even storms decision or anyone's but stepphane's to bring back dropping.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

*Creates thread doesn't respond back about the ideas*
    ha nab

#LargeSignatureSquad

Actually, close this thread and find inspiration from our threads in the "Future improvement" section.
    We're suggesting everything that has already been suggested in previous threads.

Creating this thread just makes us believe more that you don't listen to the community when we make a thread.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.