Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Improvements

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfy View Post
    Actually, close this thread and find inspiration from our threads in the "Future improvement" section.
    We're suggesting everything that has already been suggested in previous threads.

Creating this thread just makes us believe more that you don't listen to the community when we make a thread.
    This.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Quote Originally Posted by TrueGabipants View Post
    I would recommend sending a death threat to Unixmad to upgrade the servers, as well as adding more things to make iEra similar to PC Era; such as MVP Coins, Bank accounts, ATM's, Losing half your money when you die, dropping (Drop responsibly), wood cutting, fishing, revive old events, and hire more responsible admins.
    Lololololol, and add a quest with a ninja hideout that contains a potion that increases your health to 100.

http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...use-Gang-House
    Would love to see this for the PK Arena soon. Such a small thing, but I still believe it would be a huge improvement for the place. I think it would attract more competitive PKers if the idea was implemented. The rest is explained in that thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow King View Post
    *Creates thread doesn't respond back about the ideas*
    This could actually be an improvement for 2016, Storm. Don't create threads and then come back to view it 4 months later. I mean, there's more of course, but this would really be great.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm referring to all your attempts on different threads you've made in the design section as well. Maybe responding to players in-game too? Some people in-game actually have some pretty good ideas and from what I've heard/witnessed, you won't respond to the simplest of questions or someone's proposal unless they're someone who was impressed you in one of your little contests and they want their prize. Sure you're a Dev and all but answering one message a month isn't going to kill you.

Not trying to come off rude, but it's getting old.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Don't worry we're aware of the players their ideas
    Just being me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    Don't worry we're aware of the players their ideas
    But the only Time you guys Have Used any of it was Graphics Headquarter's and Contest's That come out Once a Year.

The best thing to do (As Kendrick said) Was to Look in the Future Improvements Section, There are Some things In There That Blow Up Anything Ive Seen In Era

New map areas? For example Westridge or Southridge. A larger protected beach area also.

Straight forward.

Improving events: make ECs only obtainable by winning events and create another currency for fb uploads, achievements, player rewards, and christmas present gifts and make a seperate shop for such currency.

Improving pk: nerf every gun -1 damage because it's getting out of hand. Players die within half a second when entering in a base if there are 3 bar users spamming the doors.

Improving basing: make an option to choose between either 50 members gang and have a maximum of 4 allies or a gang with 25 members with 5 possible allies.

Another thing about basing we all see is the same gangs owning the same bases every day with no chance for new gangs to be built therefore in my opinion we need 3-5 new bases asap.

Street Boss Lieutenant Josh Graal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    Straight forward.

Improving events: make ECs only obtainable by winning events and create another currency for fb uploads achievements, player rewards, and christmas present gifts and make a seperate shop for such currently.

Improving pk: nerf every gun -1 damage because it's getting out of hand. Players die within half a second when entering in a base if there are 3 bar users spamming the doors.

Improving basing: make an option to choose between either 50 members gang and have a maximum of 4 allies or a gang with 25 members with 5 possible allies.

Another thing about basing we all see is the same gangs owning the same bases every day with no chance for new gangs to be built therefore in my opinion we need 3-5 new bases asap.
    ^^^This
    If you're looking for a playerworlds server to learn development on join: https://discord.gg/t62fnhn, no application needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm M. View Post
    No need to be rude or immature about this, I'm simply asking what you guys would like to see improved so we can work on it. If you can't type an actual response with reason to it, then don't post here.

cant you figure it out by looking at whats happening currently? lmao PRs these days suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX
    2 warnings and 1 infrac, you don't learn, do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    ^ ? I only learn from the Best.
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416
    You made the greatest mistake of your life lol

would you rather watch boku no pico series or live in attack on titan

watch some sht u said because ik attack on titans.. horrifying
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    No, the greatest mistake was reading your msg.