Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Improvements

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriole View Post
    What ever happen to the era global chat? Back in my noob days there was this chat that cost 1 gralat to chat with other people
    Why global chat wen you can hunt for grills in start?

In all seriousness though, it wouldn't hurt to have back but it just seems unnecessary in every sense.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

^
    I would love the world chat back.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

For 2016 I would love to see some minor improvements such as:
    -Maybe make it to where we can "focus" in comic club?
    -Maybe make a new system where people can auction their own items?
    -For car missions maybe when you die you don't have to restart.
    -Also make more achievements.
    -Also couldn't hurt to update the graphics headquarters with the hats, skins. etc. That people have already sent in
    -Drop some projects completely. (WW2 shop) Not interested in seeing people run around with a springfield rifle or bouncing bettys. Waste of time.
    -Get rid of some useless ec items.. (Nature sword) The hats.. Makes me feel bad someone who doesn't quite understand the elusiveness of ec says they just spent it on throwing knives..

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    Holy sh*t.
    890 packs? God save your soul.
    Lord Jesus How Many Banks You Rob A Day?? Holy Moly
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    ^
    I would love the world chat back.

No one used it

Another improvement is to have admins actually watch ctf in events.. Annoying when some kid whos wifi is a poptart with wires coming out of it is invincible and blocks our door.... Really really annoying.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SneakyForFreeEC View Post
    For 2016 I would love to see some minor improvements such as:
    -Maybe make it to where we can "focus" in comic club?
    -Maybe make a new system where people can auction their own items?
    -For car missions maybe when you die you don't have to restart.
    -Also make more achievements.
    -Also couldn't hurt to update the graphics headquarters with the hats, skins. etc. That people have already sent in
    -Drop some projects completely. (WW2 shop) Not interested in seeing people run around with a springfield rifle or bouncing bettys. Waste of time.
    -Get rid of some useless ec items.. (Nature sword) The hats.. Makes me feel bad someone who doesn't quite understand the elusiveness of ec says they just spent it on throwing knives..
    I like the car mission one.. Ive been wasting ALOT of food because of that.

Acctually fixing the bugs in the game already instead of adding seasonal content
    -A lot of the heads on pictures look messed up, like the eye or mouth pixels will be off by 1 pixel to the left, right, ect.
    -When wearing a gas mask with the default head it moves the eye pixels down one and it ruins the eyes.
    -PL9 Shotgun does not making shooting or reloading sounds on old devices.
    -Sometimes other users cannot see your furniture
    -The stereo sometimes will only play one song and the other songs will not play (highly annoying)
    -When you go on ice, stop, and start sliding again you go faster then bullets
    -Wen you slide,stop, slide again and shoot an AA-12 when you reach land you can move whilst shooting the AA-12

Improvements
    -Better car noises. Like seriously. The ones right now (excluding the horn) are bad enough I want to turn my sound off
    -Better player animation when in car. Sometimes your head looks like it's on the windshield. Perhaps make the character sit in car as would a chair
    -Animation for getting in cars
    -Instead of viewing your own gang by the list, which is a very horrible and ugly method, change it so the members' heads are shown instead. (Like when you view someone else's gang members) it saves a lot of clutter
    -When kicking a gang member it automatically removes them from the member list instead of having to refresh gang list
    -I don't understand why you can't move with an AA-12 but can with a Minigun. That literally makes no sense at all
    -Nerf the Minigun as it almost replaces BAR except the BAR has lower freeze higher damage (by 1 point)
    -When a star friend logs online the message is at the top instead of the bottom because bottom screen messages are cluttered easily.
    -Do something about the mall. It's very time consuming having to run to tr bottom of Southridge for a hat or two. Move the old shops back
    Last edited by Noble; 02-07-2016 at 09:38 PM.

Kendrick brought this thing sorta up,
    I would like a daily quest thing when your given a quest to get money and some thing useful (not those dumb gases) but just a great amount of money, maybe 200-500-1000$ depends on which quest you want to do Hard, Medium and Easy . And the quest can be Killing an amount of people or using a good amount of gasses or traps etc.
    (I'm not sure which some quest you can do but killing is easy and fun)
    Maybe even play the game for a certain amount of time,
    This idea mostly reminds me of Fun Run 2 when you get a daily quest and one is that you can do or 3 other ones that are harder. Hope you try to implement it! ^^

Edit: Also please buff the jobs currency it almost takes you 1 hour to 200$ when doing a job .
    This will help ALL players even the new ones. Because the only way people get those overpriced weapons is mainly iTunes or taking 1-2 years of deication to get it.
    I'm Reborn! I Love Making Pixel Arts/Graphics
    And You're

Watching The dank memes network

愚かな!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaochaodude View Post
    Kendrick brought this thing sorta up,
    I would like a daily quest thing when your given a quest to get money and some thing useful (not those dumb gases) but just a great amount of money, maybe 200-500-1000$ depends on which quest you want to do Hard, Medium and Easy . And the quest can be Killing an amount of people or using a good amount of gasses or traps etc.
    (I'm not sure which some quest you can do but killing is easy and fun)
    Maybe even play the game for a certain amount of time,
    This idea mostly reminds me of Fun Run 2 when you get a daily quest and one is that you can do or 3 other ones that are harder. Hope you try to implement it! ^^

Edit: Also please buff the jobs currency it almost takes you 1 hour to 200$ when doing a job .
    This will help ALL players even the new ones. Because the only way people get those overpriced weapons is mainly iTunes or taking 1-2 years of deication to get it.
    Aye Fun Run 2 add me, message me. Im a boss at that game
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.