Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Improvements

2016 Improvements

I like all the updates and quests that have been getting released. Make sure they will last though like Slimmy said.

Staff hosted Hide-And-Seek and Gun game also are fun.
    Coster Revla~

If You Have Any Questions Just Pm Me

Fix graphic errors on iEra fb pl0x

@ Coster & Fuze, I will check into what the hold up is on Crypt. I wasn't aware no one was rewarded yet. I will also add that to the list about the reward system, ty.

@ Slimmy, what kind of permanent updates would you like to see? We plan to start in 2016, focus more on permanent updates instead of temp holiday items etc.

Perfect, probably things like updating outdated buildings, or adding small permanent quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm M. View Post
    @ Coster & Fuze, I will check into what the hold up is on Crypt. I wasn't aware no one was rewarded yet. I will also add that to the list about the reward system, ty.

@ Slimmy, what kind of permanent updates would you like to see? We plan to start in 2016, focus more on permanent updates instead of temp holiday items etc.
    Thanks
    Coster Revla~

If You Have Any Questions Just Pm Me

Updating the map would be sweet.
    -Event house update(new event items/new events)
    -Daily tasks with a reward
    -going trough the bugs on iera.
    -finding Ways to make iera less laggy

These are the things I would like to see in 2016
    Just being me.

I want to see staff accept Kenny's apologies. Kenny4Adiam

Anyways, I think what I'd love to see in 2016 is well.. more mature staff.
    Entertainment. Open up Comic Club, Theater, Z-Room, etc. What happened to the good old days? Come on!

As I said before in a thread, I think there should be holiday item limits and make the quests a bit more challenging.
    Basically, in order to open the holiday shop, you'll have to do a quest that will be open for 4-6 hours and you'll receive a piece of a key. It'll be 1/4 of a key. Hence, you need to be do 4 quests to complete the key. One quest per day.
    If player doesn't finish the key, because they weren't on or busy that day, then too bad for them. Boo hoo. I'd love this game to have a little challenge, but a challenge that won't hurt our heads.
    After completing the key, you must "glue" it together, therefore the man in any weaponry shop will help you for $300.
    Holiday Shops will sell all the items, but a player can only buy one. Limiting the items will make them rare.

Enfy would like it, I would, too. It'll be like old times. A crab dagger was a rare. Now? Not like before.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Newcomer
    Next time dont make my miss ec d;

I would recommend sending a death threat to Unixmad to upgrade the servers, as well as adding more things to make iEra similar to PC Era; such as MVP Coins, Bank accounts, ATM's, Losing half your money when you die, dropping (Drop responsibly), wood cutting, fishing, revive old events, and hire more responsible admins.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Quote Originally Posted by TrueGabipants View Post
    I would recommend sending a death threat to Unixmad to upgrade the servers, as well as adding more things to make iEra similar to PC Era; such as MVP Coins, Bank accounts, ATM's, Losing half your money when you die, dropping (Drop responsibly), wood cutting, fishing, revive old events, and hire more responsible admins.
    The money thing seems like a waste of time, mvp coins is a good idea