Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Improvements

Daily objectives with a small prize would be cool. Maybe some way to trade in our guns and in return we get minerals (don't even say you bought the gun for a reason). Have different factions like cop, gangster, thug, kingpin, swat.
    ha nab

#LargeSignatureSquad

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    As many people have stated, there are a few admins who do not take there roles seriously. Perhaps have a re-think about the current staff team.

Change the Hiring system. Whether there is or is not bias, There should be 3 stages to the hiring system.
    The first stage should be the scenarios and Iera knowledge questions. If they succeed, they should be emailed with the personal information application.
    Finally, they should be tested to see whether they are worthy.

I would like to see the V.I.P resurrected. Come on, I remember when Lollo used to release awesome VIP's now nobody really cares to the point that items are released seasonally. Improve the VIP!

As far as I see things, Iera is slowly growing and if you do not update the severs, there will be more lag abusers. If you want the community to grow more rapidly improve the servers or do something to Minimize the lag. (Check out my lag abusers thread).
    This way Gun game can be hosted more times.

Please can we have a new event this year (Preferably not a race).

Bring back the Facebook screenshot achievements.
    Last edited by Bulletzone; 12-30-2015 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Forgot stuff
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    As many people have stated, there are a few admins who do not take there roles seriously. Perhaps have a re-think about the current staff team.

Change the Hiring system. Whether there is or is not bias, There should be 3 stages to the hiring system.
    The first stage should be the scenarios and Iera knowledge questions. If they succeed, they should be emailed with the personal information application.
    Finally, they should be tested to see whether they are worthy.

I would like to see the V.I.P resurrected. Come on, I remember when Lollo used to release awesome VIP's now nobody really cares to the point that items are released seasonally. Improve the VIP!

As far as I see things, Iera is slowly growing and if you do not update the severs, there will be more lag abusers. If you want the community to grow more rapidly improve the servers or do something to Minimize the lag. (Check out my lag abusers thread).
    This way Gun game can be hosted more times.

Please can we have a new event this year (Preferably not a race).

Bring back the Facebook screenshot achievements.
    When getting hired for development positions such as, LAT, GANI, and others you have to pass some tests and go through training for a month or so before getting hired. So they do put a lot of thought into that, im not sure about Player Relation though.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slimmygraal View Post
    When getting hired for development positions such as, LAT, GANI, and others you have to pass some tests and go through training for a month or so before getting hired. So they do put a lot of thought into that, im not sure about Player Relation though.
    I was mainly applying the test to PR's
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

I'm afraid this will get lost in the mix as I've asked a couple to do this already. Couple of things that contradict each other in the staff rules need to be fixed and made more clear(will not say anything further on here). I'd like to see the comedy club, theater,and zroom settags be fixed/implemented. I would like to see the newer system that was put in place for ctf that will kick players that are afk/to much lag/high ping etc.... put in place for all events. As far as the player perspective I'd like to see all the above and more missions even if they are just for $$$ it'll give us something to do that's different.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Finish. The damn. WORLD. WAR. SHOP. WEAPONSSSSSSSSSS!

But other than that I'd like to see something unique in regards to the way quests and events have been approached recently as well as a change to the current reputation system(which serves absolutely no purpose at the moment).
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Gang points please like rewards on how many hours you based in a base for example I base in Gz for 100 hours maybe I can purchase a reward for 100 basing points

More quality-of-life improvements like the gang ranks update instead of just new content. That one thread asking for colored indicators in place of nicknames would be one example.
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

Option for gang members being able to give out ranks and gang rights.

Less hackers , Improve old places like event house.. Actually do something with the theater and comedy club? More stores, better music for the game (Gangster based game so why not add some Gangster type beats or something close to some intense music that makes the game better) fix the language scripting so even when there's isn't a cuss word it dosent say "please don't rude words" when there clearly isn't... More payment in jobs, create more Gangster typed jobs (use yur imagination what did gangsters do when Al capone was alive?Bootlegging and today's society alcohol brewing is legal but back then it wasn't soooo.... U know throwing it out there..) make it more of a gangster themed game like how its suppose to be
    SRF