Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 LastLast

Thread: 2016 Improvements

Hmm, well I know I'm quiet late to reply or say such a comment on the thread, being that its almost 1 year old.
    But better communication, when there's spots open for administration. I know a lot of people wish this to happen.

I sense a 2017 Improvements Thread...
    Call me a-a-a-a...WIZARD! Just kidding

Have a nice day!

able to refund guns and meele's?

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    house parties tab please.

Fix pc era and facebook era
    Some guns don't have sound effects such as the p2ks, some default riffle skins , the PP90m1 etc
    while on mobile you can hear them pretty fine , and honestly guns without sounds effect are less fun to use

Add band ability in gang

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...3&share_type=t

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fix the jail system it wont stop reseting the time out hours

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ben zephlyn View Post
    Fix the jail system it wont stop reseting the time out hours

Hey ego, how are you?
    New to Era-Go? PM me.
    Ill do my best to answer any inquiry.

Im not ego i have the same excat problem

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Well guys; time for the 2017 improvements thread so why not bump the good Ol' 2016 one again? Sorry not sorry. Anyways; personally, I feel as if we seriously (let's just act as if "seriously" was bolded) need a slightly cleaner server. I find it to be pretty decent though, but with the amount during the day, it sometimes gives me a bit of lag. Today the servers ran completely fine for me, just like one crash while I was pming friends in-game (when I relogged they said "did Graal just die" so I know this just wasn't me); but overall, I feel as if within the next year(s) the Graal Era player base will grow even larger. I mean come on; snk managed to get 4K people on in 5 minutes and I went to do events and it crashed completely; so bad to the point that the admin hosting couldn't even host. Considering this, maybe there is other ways to maybe lessen the crashes and lag that come with a large playerbase. Another suggestion is that maybe we should implement rewards for jobs, tracking car missions and such. Maybe this can encourage people to do more jobs and lessen the idea that Graal is just some p2w game. One last thing; we should add a translator to the game, I know it will take a lot but in the long run, I feel as if it will kind of break the language barrier I've noticed in the game (I believe there was once a pilot program thing for Chinese languages in 2013 or so; not so sure). Maybe just have this selection menu where it auto-translates the words?, if you read all that I thank you and I really appreciate your interest in my suggestions. Happy 2017 everyone hope you all have a happy new year! (PS; I know this kind of sums up the suggestions in the comments before, but I just felt that it needed to be brought attention to again.) Again; I hope you all have a happy new year!

- - - Updated - - -

I feel as if I just contradicted myself by mentioning this in the 2016 thread. Still, I was anticipating writing it.

Newcomer
    Please improve graal era server so it wont lag as much... It is hard sometimes to have players enjoy their gameplays. If this was improved, players will indulge more into this game and spend more time. Please and thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Please also make graal era compatible with later ios version... This might also help resolve the lag issues that the server is currently having trouble with.