Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The greatest moment of my life related to graal!!

The greatest moment of my life related to graal!!

OK so on Christmas eve I went to a family party so there's a lot of kids. Then my cousin who's 7 years old was playing on his ipad and I saw graal on it, he went on it and he's a noob...

I then went on my account and chased him a round and killed him but i changed clothes and name for some reason.He ran to me to help him with graal as he does with a lot of games and he saw my phone XD he got mad but then asked to see my account. That's when i changed back to my usual clothes and name and his face changed from pure hatred into absolute amazement and surprised. Then he asked " you're simplest?" And I said "Yeeeeeee" XD

He then ran to his friends and told them...they all went around me all happy and excited

And that's when I had an epiphany! All those time I've "wasted" on grail wasn't actually wasted it was all for that very moment, that great moment!

Then they went on to play graal and I ate turkey happily ever after

THE END

Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    OK so on Christmas eve I went to a family party so there's a lot of kids. Then my cousin who's 7 years old was playing on his ipad and I saw graal on it, he went on it and he's a noob...

I then went on my account and chased him a round and killed him but i changed clothes and name for some reason.He ran to me to help him with graal as he does with a lot of games and he saw my phone XD he got mad but then asked to see my account. That's when i changed back to my usual clothes and name and his face changed from pure hatred into absolute amazement and surprised. Then he asked " you're simplest?" And I said "Yeeeeeee" XD

He then ran to his friends and told them...they all went around me all happy and excited

And that's when I had an epiphany! All those time I've "wasted" on grail wasn't actually wasted it was all for that very moment, that great moment!

Then they went on to play graal and I ate turkey happily ever after

THE END
    "It might just be a game, But it can make another person smile and feel joyful."

^^^
    Also what guns did they have?
    Last edited by abdelrahmanhassan02; 12-31-2015 at 01:35 PM. Reason: I need

They're legit noobs XD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by John98 View Post
    "It might just be a game, But it can make another person smile and feel joyful."
    Exactly <3

Quote Originally Posted by John98 View Post
    I, on the other hand feel no joy from games.
    I don't think people should, either.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    I, on the other hand feel no joy from games.
    I don't think people should, either.
    Your like a marvellous rainbow in a cloudy British day.
    You always makes everything better <3

I've actually never met anyone irl that's played graal other than the person that introduced me to it.
    iEra GFX Team
    Will be working.
    Pixel art stream!

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickenpotpie View Post
    I've actually never met anyone irl that's played graal other than the person that introduced me to it.
    Same. Only those who I've introduced to the game(and they quit by now), lol
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    Same. Only those who I've introduced to the game(and they quit by now), lol
    Reversed with me lmao. The person that introduced me to it quit. He became a pc gamer ;-;
    iEra GFX Team
    Will be working.
    Pixel art stream!

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickenpotpie View Post
    Reversed with me lmao. The person that introduced me to it quit. He became a pc gamer ;-;
    If I had a pc fast enough I'd be out of here, too. Jk, I love most of y'all
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"