Thread: Farewell Era

Farewell Era

As some hustlers out there from the gang Commerce may know, I have decided to cut the rope here, January 1, 2016. What a dramatic way to end! Just kidding. Cutting to the chase, I have been playing Graal for around 3 years, starting when I was introduced by a dear friend in 2012. I promise this game will become more popular as the years go on as long as the admins commit to their job and put in their greatest effort.

There are many reasons why I am going to quit but only ONE that I will highlight. The reason is I have seen many people in this game who are in high school and still play! I feel like school, extra curricular activities and family is a MILLION and ONE times more important than games and Graal Era. That is why, I am ending in Junior High, while I am still young. As youth, we have plenty of opportunities to become successful people in the future. But that can only be achieved if we walk the right path when we are still young and still "mouldable" like clay. When you get a fresh chunk of clay, it is very moist and can be moulded into many shapes. But once the clay dries, you cannot change the shape you have moulded. This is what teenagers are like. The best time to correct ourselves is when we are still young.

I also suggest many people out there who want to become successful people in the future to focus on school and more important things (notice how I'm not saying quit because I don't want to ruin Graal's popularity/population).

Now for the best/worst part, the goodbyes. The best part of this, is that I can safely say that I have no one to say goodbye to, no offense to those out there who thought made an impact on me. The worst part, that just makes me look like a total loner. The reason I have no one to say goodbye to, is because I don't think a single person out there made a huge impact on me. I do have friends in real life who play with me but I still see them on a daily basis so what's the point of saying goodbye to them? Alright, I'll name one person who came closest to making an impact on me. He has already quit, but his name is Trill. Also known as Kao from Ol West. He is my one GOOD friend that gave this game importance to me. We talked, laughed, and shared jokes with each other. But in the end, we really were just a stranger to one another. This just goes to show, that you shouldn't make friends online and call them "besties" when you haven't even met them in real life before.

I'll admit, I wasn't exactly the most friendly person on Graal, nor the most rule-following admin's pet (as I have been jailed numerous times, mostly for hacking, glitching and in general, a huge jerk) but I still want to say one, last goodbye and farewell to all the Graalians out there. I may come back once in a while to visit Graal Era, but no promises. This most likely will be my last post on Era-Go but I hope it changed some young people's mindset towards the importance of life.

This was a pretty rushed post and I am discussing my science fair project with a friend while I'm at this, but, Goodbye Graal Era! I've learned many valuable lessons and I am ready to move on. Farewell Eranians and Graalians. Godspeed.
    Last edited by DeliriousOldFatNoob; 01-01-2016 at 10:20 AM.
    Why do people call me noob when I beat them in spar? You should be ashamed if you do...cuz that means a noob beat you. Stop complaining that I lag, when you lag, both sides are affected...I can't tell where you are, and you can't tell where I am. So if there wasn't lag, I woulda still beat you just the same.

Aww

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome

Family and school is better than this game.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by kendrick View Post
    family and school is better than this game.
    ^^^^^^ brruuuuhhhh
    IGN: bizrr (Milk)

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Family and school is better than this game.
    A message I've been advising everyone so much that I even got infractured for it.
    Anyways, I wish you good luck on your social life and family.

You've made a wise decision.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust