Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Eating Body Parts

^^
    xD People do eat clams.

I like it, but it's pretty disturbing. If it was going to be added, I'd say to add blood when the player is eating it.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    I've stopped caring at this point. Great idea. Wonderful idea. :P
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Lazerlatte View Post
    Make it so that the body parts you get from pking can be eaten. Upon eating one you should get a black aura that does something like give you $1 every second you remain alive but killing you gives players a quick buck and they can do so even if you are in a protected area. Obviously it wouldn't work in a house or gang house as well as certain buildings and areas where weapon switching is disabled.
    Are you serious...that's messed up!
    GFX NEEDS YOU
    Questions, Concerns or GFX requests? Pm me in game: Røzzer™
    Respect the Cotton Bud

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    What's next...Eat trash: shells?
    Lol right...

It is gonna make children think it is normal, and they will become worse, it will afect their minds!!! It is very bad idea!
    Lol, really, you just hide somewhere and ask friends to protect you, then all you need to do is to wait till next hour or something like that

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Is is supposed to be a gangster game, not a wild life-like game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    It is gonna make children think it is normal, and they will become worse, it will afect their minds!!! It is very bad idea!
    ^^^^ Not all kids would be influenced, but some would. They're children, not adults, some of them don't even know what's cannibalism, and they will see body parts as normal food.
    Je parle français sur un forum anglais car j'en ai rien à foutre.

idk what this is
    This is dark.. I wouldn't like it. Just my opinion.

I wouldn't want to watch someone eating another guy's leg that's a bit disturbing...I think it should remain as a sellable, don't want people turning into cannibals.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Its a pixel game, body parts don't even look disturbing lol. the fact that body parts coming off of people you kill would 'warp' a young childs mind. If you guys really think it's soo disturbing, then make a shop where you turn body parts into 'tomato soup' and once you go to the shop and aquire necessary ingredients, then you may use the effect. The more body parts in the 'tomato soup' the more health or money you get? Or health?
    Thoughts or Concerns?
    • Scripting
    • Testbed's
    • Applying
    • Suggestions
    • Constructive Criticism
    • Tips and Tricks

Anything else on Graal I can handle if you message
    me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnightTactics View Post
    Its a pixel game, body parts don't even look disturbing lol. the fact that body parts coming off of people you kill would 'warp' a young childs mind. If you guys really think it's soo disturbing, then make a shop where you turn body parts into 'tomato soup' and once you go to the shop and aquire necessary ingredients, then you may use the effect. The more body parts in the 'tomato soup' the more health or money you get? Or health?
    Might as well make a weed farm ya
    ha nab

#LargeSignatureSquad