Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Core Electronics Presents: Cutting Edge Tactics Shop!

Veteran
    I think updating it is a great idea with everything it it also. How long did it take you to type all that? xD
    Hi.
    My YouTube channel: Lightning23

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Maybe three hours at the least, but then again I was taking brakes in between messing around with my brother and playing GTA x.x
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    Maybe three hours at the least, but then again I was taking brakes in between messing around with my brother and playing GTA x.x
    I'd probably do stuff like that if I was typing something that long..
    Hi.
    My YouTube channel: Lightning23

Imagine, neither any of the admins(or Snk probably) don't care about this idea? Pls not.

I really like this idea, love it rather. This one's worth to read. Is the shop at the core electronics building?

- - - Updated - - -

If this idea happened to be implemented, it will really be released on 2017.
    -Feel Free to PM me!

This may be the start of my spring.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan72 View Post
    Imagine, neither any of the admins(or Snk probably) don't care about this idea? Pls not.

I really like this idea, love it rather. This one's worth to read. Is the shop at the core electronics building?

- - - Updated - - -

If this idea happened to be implemented, it will really be released on 2017.
    Yep It would take a lot of work, yada-yada-yada. I hear that almost every day of my life whether it be on this forum or another. I honestly don't care about Snk or any of the other admins at this point. Like I said in my previous thread: I do these more as a way to vent. If they happen to like it, that's neat, but my hopes are nowhere near as high as they used to be.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

Curious about the HPCE, so once an item is destroyed, do u like buy another one? u said it comes w/ a price....

Sounds Awesome!!!!
    Your's sincerely,

ⓘⓒⓐⓝⓓⓨ. Yow

Wait... if you use a counter suit, you have no choice but to be torn apart by a datum disintergrator due to a lack of a ranged weapon of any kind? Err... I'd at least give counter suits an intergrated weapon of some sort, perhaps sharing the starter gun's stats or something.

Quote Originally Posted by xXRazorXx View Post
    Curious about the HPCE, so once an item is destroyed, do u like buy another one? u said it comes w/ a price....
    Whoops, my mistake. Forgot about the price =u=

Quote Originally Posted by Lazerlatte View Post
    Wait... if you use a counter suit, you have no choice but to be torn apart by a datum disintergrator due to a lack of a ranged weapon of any kind? Err... I'd at least give counter suits an intergrated weapon of some sort, perhaps sharing the starter gun's stats or something.
    The Counter Suits won't be obtaining weapons(Beta might, actually. Don't quote me on the previous) of any kind(especially not a ranged one), but not because I want them to struggle for a reason for no good reason. If you look(and I'm certain you have) you'll noticed they've been sorted into three separate cate..

Oh, screw it. I wanna go back to sleep =_=. To make what I was going to say short: I can give the Suits a better defense against the Disintegrator, but they are MEANT to be helpless against the item. In fact, I should add a Counter Suit shredder with a status effect now that I'm imagining an entire zone flooded by the Alpha version(able to close ranged distanced).

- - - Updated - - -

Second Half Updated:

-Prices have been added to all High Performance Combat Equipment. NUMBERS ARE TENTATIVE AND ARE NO WAY FINAL(Always subject to change; I'm bad with prices, lol.)
    -Beta Version of Counter Suits now emits a stunning shockwave upon destruction
    -Cooldowns added to Counter Suits.
    (Possible nerf to Datum Disintegrator damage incoming, but keep in mind the weapon's average attack speed and that it's user needs remain alive long enough for 3 additional hits before it can reach its full potential in damage. Full rework also possible.)
    Last edited by Kamiroo Wolf; 01-05-2016 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iCo View Post
    Sounds Awesome!
    *Sounds amazing!
    -Feel Free to PM me!

This may be the start of my spring.