Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Anime/manga

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    Hentai.
    Googled.

Looks like I won't be able to sleep tonight. I already feel the nightmares coming.
    iEra GFX Team
    Will be working.
    Pixel art stream!

Anime/manga

Mmm
    Last edited by Mr LebJoe S; 01-05-2016 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Lol
    ineffable.

Street Boss Lieutenant Josh Graal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr LebJoe S View Post
    Daesh, or what British call them "ISIS" are like terrorists, they call their selves in arabic "Al Dawla El Eslamiya" or in English "The Muslims Nation" or something like this, but they're completely something other, they only want muslim people join them, cause muslims are usually strong people, that's what they said, and I usually watch on TV, about them and interviews with people that knows about them. They want to bring back old times. You have nothing to worry about, they're more in Arabic countries, so I shall worry, cause I'm in Lebanon, and Lebanon is an Arabic country, and up Lebanon, there is Syria, where ISIS are.

Only If You'Re An Arab, You Can Worry About, OR If You'Re A French
    Wait, how did this conversation change from Hentai to Isis? I don't understand.
    If you're looking for a playerworlds server to learn development on join: https://discord.gg/t62fnhn, no application needed.

Anime/manga

Wrng Thread
    ineffable.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickenpotpie View Post
    Googled.

Looks like I won't be able to sleep tonight. I already feel the nightmares coming.
    Oh my gosh xd, I am so sorry for what I have done.

Also for all you Fairy Tail fans there is a new spin-off series starting on the 9th of January known as Fairy Tail Zero!

The show is set before the original story line of Fairy Tail, the story revolving around the creation of the guild as well as the story and adventures of the first guild master Mavis Vermillion. For those of you who havent run into this character yet she will appear sometime around episode 120s and onwards, however she appears as a spirit as she is deceased.
    Last edited by Tasim; 01-05-2016 at 01:08 PM.