Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: EC piece in bot events

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    No need for EC pieces for losers.
    Like my Chemistry teacher said,
    "In order to become a winner, you must be first. Second and third? Nothing but a loser. You don't want that, do you? Then push yourself and become a winner."
    I want a Chemistry teacher like tha =0
    Need Help?
    Shoot me a PM on Era-Go! I will gladly help you!

Contact Me?
    Email: [email protected]

No to the idea of EC Pieces of Event Bot's..
    People will literally join and afk just to get the pieces, there is little to no way to mod it.
    That and it will cause there to be way more EC in the economy than there should.

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeRekon View Post
    People will literally join and afk just to get the pieces, there is little to no way to mod it.
    That and it will cause there to be way more EC in the economy than there should.
    Is it really? The real man? =o

The man said no, hence close this thread!!
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Absolutely not. Events were designed to be competitive and if you wanted to get good and earn EC's you'd have to practice. Just cause they're new to it or aren't good at events doesn't mean they should get an EC piece for "trying"

God no.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Rodgers View Post
    Absolutely not. Events were designed to be competitive and if you wanted to get good and earn EC's you'd have to practice. Just cause they're new to it or aren't good at events doesn't mean they should get an EC piece for "trying"

God no.
    True
    Message me any iEra related questions you may have.
    InGame Name: Bruc^ Dorvay
    Hablo Español
    -2011 Player-

Quote Originally Posted by BLACK DYNAMITE View Post
    Maybe a addition of 2nd and 3rd place rewards for bots that give a piece. Other than that...."Git Gud M8"
    I do wish they had a 1st,2nd, and 3rd winner and lil 1st get ec and 2nd and 3rd get ec coin

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Rodgers View Post

God no.
    Ok ok you do got a point there

Quote Originally Posted by magicwhistle View Post
    Hi everyone,

I thought it would be nice if an EC piece was added to every bot event reward,
    this may also give relative new players a chance to collect a few ECs while practising.

Any thoughts?
    Its bad idea coz first all pros will join every single bot imagin how faster to get ecs if u good at bots like +10 in one day lol

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeRekon View Post
    Maybe their is if 1st get 3 Ec pieces and 2nd get 2 and 3rd get 1