Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Midnight killers crypt reward messed up

Um handcuff hat is 30+50k if you look closely just that Snk remove the straps of the top

Quote Originally Posted by imoney a nub View Post
    Um handcuff hat is 30+50k if you look closely just that Snk remove the straps of the top
    Ya how do handcuffs keep their hat if it's a exact copy of 30k spar mask and we put a little bit of the 50k mask and it gets removed

I survived until the last round in our run which we got round 164 in it, and I didn't receive my rewards...

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Slapjack View Post
    I survived until the last round in our run which we got round 164 in it, and I didn't receive my rewards...
    That's a pity. Try Submitting a Ticket at support.toonslab.com.

Address the ticket to "SNK". So the Communication Member will pass forward it to the manager and he will take further action.

Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great View Post
    Honestly, dont give a crap about them since they were always dog to me, and I didnt get the hat as well so couldnt care less

Wow, We allowed you in the team even though nobody in there knew you. And It is the chance you are willing to take when joining a crypt plus we removed you because...Each time we crypted you died under 80 or afked in the corner and didn't returned. Also jeopardizing our team strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Revla View Post
    Wow, We allowed you in the team even though nobody in there knew you. And It is the chance you are willing to take when joining a crypt plus we removed you because...Each time we crypted you died under 80 or afked in the corner and didn't returned. Also jeopardizing our team strategy.
    1. It was ROCK who wanted me
    2. You have no authorities to rec or kick any1 lmao who do you think you are?
    3. We crypted in the worst times for me.. like srsly 2 am? you expect me to do so good? at 2 am?
    4. I wasnt the only one who afked (at least I didnt afk for no reason unlike some other members)
    5. I was one of the lms few rounds
    6. Never 'jeopardized' our strategy when I was one of the ppl who was desperate to win.

Boy, get your facts right lmao just because ur cocky friends didnt get reward doesnt mean you should get cocky too
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX
    2 warnings and 1 infrac, you don't learn, do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    ^ ? I only learn from the Best.
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416
    You made the greatest mistake of your life lol

would you rather watch boku no pico series or live in attack on titan

watch some sht u said because ik attack on titans.. horrifying
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    No, the greatest mistake was reading your msg.

3. We crypted in the worst times for me.. like srsly 2 am? you expect me to do so good? at 2 am?
    4. I wasnt the only one who afked (at least I didnt afk for no reason unlike some other members)
    6. Never 'jeopardized' our strategy when I was one of the ppl who was desperate to win.

Boy, get your facts right lmao just because ur cocky friends didnt get reward doesnt mean you should get cocky too
    Let's stop that...

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome

its already over.

what matters most is the reward.

Youtube channel : xJudgementx Graal
    http://tinyurl.com/xjyoutube
    Facebook Page : xJudgementx Graal
    https://www.facebook.com/xJudgementxGraal
    Clash Of Clans: Clan name: Garaden