Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Were Gonna Get Sued Again X.X

Good to know.. #MisleadingTitle
    ha nab

#LargeSignatureSquad

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Carnage was nerfed a bit before release because burst weapons are pretty unpredictable. Good possibility of it being buffed in the future, but it is better to release the gun with bad stats and buff it than release it with op stats and nerf it.
    These guns aren't meant to be flamethrower/p2k/chem gun op.
    They are meant to be quite good as they are 150k, but also very rare, and because of their special abilities

- - - Updated - - -

Lol the amount of time you spent convincing everyone that it was not going to be the guns.

The only person who was able to work it out, without getting help from a "leak" (who is currently being investigated as all staff were told NOT to mention anything about it, and most didn't even know anything about it, and is more than likely a current staff than a retired/fired staff as the thread suggested)- was Vacci.

I'm honestly surprised nobody really worked it out, there definitely were clues. If you saw the guns icons before they were deleted from the database, you would have noticed the coin graphic in the top left which was replaced by the red ec, which is why android users had a coin image on the door instead of the ec since androids take ages to update

Also when the icons were updated to include the red ec, some people had it in their status, but from the looks of it, none of them realised the red ec in the icon
    Will there be other ways to obtain exotic coins in the future?
    Coster Revla~

If You Have Any Questions Just Pm Me

Carnage was nerfed a bit before release because burst weapons are pretty unpredictable. Good possibility of it being buffed in the future, but it is better to release the gun with bad stats and buff it than release it with op stats and nerf it.
    They are meant to be quite good as they are 150k, but also very rare, and because of their special abilities

- - - Updated - - -

Lol the amount of time you spent convincing everyone that it was not going to be the guns.

The only person who was able to work it out, without getting help from a "leak" (who is currently being investigated as all staff were told NOT to mention anything about it, and most didn't even know anything about it, and is more than likely a current staff than a retired/fired staff as the thread suggested)- was Vacci.

I'm honestly surprised nobody really worked it out, there definitely were clues. If you saw the guns icons before they were deleted from the database, you would have noticed the coin graphic in the top left which was replaced by the red ec, which is why android users had a coin image on the door instead of the ec since androids take ages to update

Also when the icons were updated to include the red ec, some people had it in their status, but from the looks of it, none of them realised the red ec in the icon
    Honestly i respect the crap out of that first paragraph, so true! Buff later if needed rather than nerf everything. Well done sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Coster View Post
    Will there be other ways to obtain exotic coins in the future?
    No, they might be back next year from presents but other than that you can't get them anywhere besides trading for them from someone with one, once you buy a gun the coin is deleted from the server.
    Only 25 were given out in presents.

The original idea planned was to give out the coins completely randomly, the same way that ec lottery worked, because I wanted everyone to have an equal chance of getting one so its not biased towards luck/money from auctions or the people who are good at events.

That system wasn't able to be added so I saw presents as the closest thing

No, they might be back next year from presents but other than that you can't get them anywhere besides trading for them from someone with one, once you buy a gun the coin is deleted from the server.
    Only 25 were given out in presents
    L
    M
    A
    O

Rest in peace to all the poor souls who wanted one, lol.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Only 25 were given out in presents
    Wew i should kept the 3rd one i had and hid it lol...the value just sky rocketed.

Quote Originally Posted by iNoob20 View Post
    Wew i should kept the 3rd one i had and hid it lol...the value just sky rocketed.
    Lol, well there was a reason the description highly suggested you didn't trade them

That was actually a very smart call, well done.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Lol, well there was a reason the description highly suggested you didn't trade them
    Well i got both guns and sold the 3rd for 50k pre door access. So i did good either way

- - - Updated - - -

BitzSam anyway we could get a upgrade on that knife ability of carnage? Mayb a red sword like ion carbine.. Knife ability looks pretty weak.

Banned Sottocapo

- - - Updated - - -

For a man of suprises your pretty bad at keeping secrets
    You told me how no staff is allowed to talk about the red ec and that only snk knows
    At the end you contradicted yourself and pretty much gave it away

- - - Updated - - -

Oh so you did end up finding that girl that talked to Don
    Good job you went on a wild goose chase to punish someone who doesnt even play a lot