Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Were Gonna Get Sued Again X.X

Quote Originally Posted by xcloudx97 View Post
    Although the name of the guns are renamed to be different from destiny and it looks exactly the same. The coins are even named exotic after an item rarity in destiny. Looks the same functions the same. Could get in big trouble if activision wants to press charges. Nintendo already did that in the past.

Ghost ripper is an exact copy from black ops 3 too..
    There's no guns in Destiny Named Carnage or Inferno they just changed the name . Almost every gun in this game is taken from another game or a gun from reality. People are complaining for the sake of complaining.

Activision is worth close to 20 billion dollars... They could buy Unimaxd 10,000 times over its not a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by xcloudx97 View Post
    The name's exactly the same as destiny and it looks exactly the same. The coins are even named exotic after an item rarity in destiny. Looks the same functions the same. Could get in big trouble if activision wants to press charges. Nintendo already did that in the past.

Ghost ripper is an exact copy from black ops 3 too..
    Its Bungie® & Activision® that developed Destiny©...js
    And the names of the guns are not the same...
    AND the Ghost Ripper is from COD Ghost© not BO3©...

I own, 2 exotic coins. And my friend is giving his to me because he's quitting

The store has been reopened, the guns were originally given the ok before they were turned into a store. I can see how it might be an issue, and whilst I personally feel it would have made no impact like everything else, the graphics were edited. I will probably update the graphics later to look better, I just rushed the edits so the store could be rereleased sooner

They seem bad for 150k guns.
    Lel

Quote Originally Posted by Jou43 View Post
    They seem bad for 150k guns.
    Like I said they may be buffed in the future, they were made worse on purpose so they can be buffed and not OP so they can be nerfed

- - - Updated - - -

carnage was also slightly buffed, spread made tighter and clip increased by 6 so 2 more bursts

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Like I said they may be buffed in the future, they were made worse on purpose so they can be buffed and not OP so they can be nerfed

- - - Updated - - -

carnage was also slightly buffed, spread made tighter and clip increased by 6 so 2 more bursts
    Ty for the fast action. Its is actually a decent gun now

Banned
    The guns were edited a bit and the shops back open.
    It's still quite obvious that it's from destiny, but it's done now.
    Not much we can do lol, there should be enough difference to avoid any copyright worries though

Banned
    Is it a bad thing to say I couldnt help but laugh from the post that Mikey linked for us. But yeah, much too much copyright infringement. Even if it technically isnt copyright, one cannot simply deny the extreme similarities. Do i need to bring up the turtle outfit in the turtle park? *cough* Crush *cough* Finding Nemo. I mean you obviously cant deny can you?

Banned
    You people are so stupid "Event Shop" umm hello "LIGHTSABERS" oh wait that's from "STAR WARS" why arnt we sued yet you stupid people