Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: Were Gonna Get Sued Again X.X

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieran2820 View Post
    Merged. We don't need two threads
    WHAT NOW COSTER OWNS THIS THREAD AND TEH TITLE
    they were both different topics costers was about the new guns mine was about copyright

- - - Updated - - -

Now the titles misleading because you see it and you click it and you see coster talking about new guns not copyright

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    WHAT NOW COSTER OWNS THIS THREAD AND TEH TITLE
    they were both different topics costers was about the new guns mine was about copyright

- - - Updated - - -

Now the titles misleading because you see it and you click it and you see coster talking about new guns not copyright
    The topics were mixed, forumers went from the guns to the worrying of the copyright on the guns, on both threads.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    The topics were mixed, forumers went from the guns to the worrying of the copyright on the guns, on both threads.
    Then close the older one no need to merge. It is confusing.

I'd still like an explanation on how we're worried about gun copyright infringement but people needlessly make other graphics and gani's based on pre existing shows/games/movies, what have you. I never saw someone get so concerned about that, but no make a gun that works like something off Destiny, and you're stealing! I guess all the MOBA RTS games are stealing from each other too, cause the characters look mostly the same and use similar if not the exact same type of abilities. I think you are concerned for the wrong things.

I highly doubt Bungie would even bat an eye at this, unless some rambling kid goes and emails furiously to the headquarters and causes a reason for investigation. Idk tho, y'all are the one's with the degrees.