Thread: Regarding Improvments for 2016

Regarding Improvments for 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Kriole View Post
    These threads just keep coming back every few months by admins there's been several threads like these about admins asking us what we would like to see, and what new jobs should be added and how to better them. These threads are getting pretty annoying when we take our time to give thoughts for era, and then gets ignored or forgotten, it's better off to throw all these ideas and close this thread if nothing is going to happen. Or add some of these ideas.
    This is a good point to keep it short.

I mean honestly, what do admins expect? 99% of Era has no privilege and receive no real benefits from things that would be seen as counter-improvements to further cater to administration. Take any player and ask them what they would want and I guarantee it would be something along the lines of improving player experience at the expensive of administration's best interest for Era's lifespan as a whole, which would be milking as many players as possible while keeping them underprivileged. Don't get me wrong, admins have every right to keep players' privilege below theirs. However, there is a point where small, obvious improvements won't be made simply because there is less profit to be made.

This is just a message to moderators, admins, and managers as a whole: if you're going to ask the community for improvements, don't expect them to cater to administration interest. So yes, you will continuously see the same old idea on the same topic relating to an older post cause that's what the everyday Graalian perceives as an improvement from their perspective.
    Nick/Integrity

Back when the AK was the shizznit

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

I did, and I started this because I was told that it's no use to throw out good ideas such as this one because it has already been brought up and rejected/discarded.
    Nick/Integrity

Back when the AK was the shizznit

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Astralepid View Post
    This is a good point to keep it short.

I mean honestly, what do admins expect? 99% of Era has no privilege and receive no real benefits from things that would be seen as counter-improvements to further cater to administration. Take any player and ask them what they would want and I guarantee it would be something along the lines of improving player experience at the expensive of administration's best interest for Era's lifespan as a whole, which would be milking as many players as possible while keeping them underprivileged. Don't get me wrong, admins have every right to keep players' privilege below theirs. However, there is a point where small, obvious improvements won't be made simply because there is less profit to be made.

This is just a message to moderators, admins, and managers as a whole: if you're going to ask the community for improvements, don't expect them to cater to administration interest. So yes, you will continuously see the same old idea on the same topic relating to an older post cause that's what the everyday Graalian perceives as an improvement from their perspective.
    To be completely honest, I bet most of the people here won't reply simply because they didn't understand your paragraphs, which were written so well to a point where some people (May it be they aren't familiar with English or just aren't educated enough [no offense]) just won't understand it. So I'll try to put it simply for you.

Basically, admins should consider the small improvements players want, even if it doesn't profit them/ satisfy the higher ups. Instead of making the improvements that the administration wants, they should also provide for the needs/ wants the player base desires. To every staff member asking the community for improvements, don't expect them to want to want what the administration wants, because they have a different view and may want improvements that differ from what to administration wants.

Not much of an excelling English student here but I tried c;
    iEra GFX Team
    Will be working.
    Pixel art stream!