Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Let's make a rap!

Everyone sit down About to type that fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen no disrespect but all ya'll rhymes suck. I'm sorry if I go berserk with that sick flow..hol up wait a minute lemme get my shooter Rain on this verse..young graalian with the strap on his side like tomb raider reppin southridge everyday, UGHHH..If snk ever gave back to the fakes these scammers would be crying and wont stop any day.. They up all night holding the ship but never take night shifts...They always talking sh*t and move on to these admins when we saying sh*t...So we put em in the dirt like that foo named Durk in the gang named Durk. Defeat my opponent and move on like a flea...So when you see me just know I'm moving fast as light that's why you're not able to see me UGHHH... I show no mercy like them fools in Mercy...2000 G's (graalats) got me sounding like a G, got that banana clip loaded up like a G (G as in gangster)..

.#LAFLAME #STRAIGHT UP # LEGIT BARS
    ha nab

#LargeSignatureSquad

Eating banana bread ur all ded

Quote Originally Posted by LilCaballo View Post
    Eating banana bread ur all ded
    You're still gonna keep that up, eh?

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Quote Originally Posted by lilcaballo View Post
    eating banana bread ur all ded
    ooooooohhhhhhhhhh
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow King View Post
    Everyone sit down About to type that fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen no disrespect but all ya'll rhymes suck. I'm sorry if I go berserk with that sick flow..hol up wait a minute lemme get my shooter Rain on this verse..young graalian with the strap on his side like tomb raider reppin southridge everyday, UGHHH..If snk ever gave back to the fakes these scammers would be crying and wont stop any day.. They up all night holding the ship but never take night shifts...They always talking sh*t and move on to these admins when we saying sh*t...So we put em in the dirt like that foo named Durk in the gang named Durk. Defeat my opponent and move on like a flea...So when you see me just know I'm moving fast as light that's why you're not able to see me UGHHH... I show no mercy like them fools in Mercy...2000 G's (graalats) got me sounding like a G, got that banana clip loaded up like a G (G as in gangster)..

.#LAFLAME #STRAIGHT UP # LEGIT BARS
    Get off this forums leave the kids alone ,you've already got 10 restraining orders from 10 child care homes. That's the reason your in a 4 plus game tryin to blend In, called your self shadow king coz that's were you attack your victim. Get your *** to pirate zone where it belong, I don't want catch your lag from talking to you for too long!

Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    Get off this forums leave the kids alone ,you've already got 10 restraining orders from 10 child care homes. That's the reason your in a 4 plus game tryin to blend In, called your self shadow king coz that's were you attack your victim. Get your *** to pirate zone where it belong, I don't want catch your lag from talking to you for too long!
    Lol too far bro. But nice flow xD
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    damn....#STRAIGHT UP
    ha nab

#LargeSignatureSquad

I'll make you go cero to 100 ***** real quick, f with me and i'll turn you to a tooth pick, when I spit my flow is always so sick.

Thats all I got.
    http://maidendarkness.deviantart.com/art/Gin-Ichimaru-Signature-283794110
    Kamishini no yari

Quote Originally Posted by Cero View Post
    I'll make you go cero to 100 ***** real quick, f with me and i'll turn you to a tooth pick, when I spit my flow is always so sick.

Thats all I got.
    0 to 100 real quick ? nothing going sick if all you rapping about is ****. Oh I misheard it I thought your talking about something else you put in your mouth...no not toothpick.i Ain't no homophobe it's 2016, you be what to be even if it's he to he or she to she, you do you just donnt try to do me.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Perhaps a beat should have been established, 'cause all you toons is loony.

Ugh. I hate myself for that, but honestly it'd be best to just quit while you're ahead...or, at least, in the running.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"