Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anyone remember the "slap" command?

Anyone remember the "slap" command?

you know, the command you could initiate if you were in the radius of another player. Just type slap and you knock the spit out of there non-functioning mouth. This command was amazing and I miss it so much. Ever since I went inactive I think about the things I miss and one of them is definitely the nostalgic slap. Remember there was a glitch where if you canceled the animation of the command at the last second it would save that player's position then you could slap another person and they would both get slapped? Or perhaps the best part, if you did that to everybody in the room, you could slap the taste out everybody's mouth in a single arm thrust. I miss it so much, and i wish they would bring it back. However, I cant really blame them. I mean imagine watching the news one day and you hear "A killing app available for cell phones and Facebook with a rating of 12+ promotes domestic violence and assault."

Yeah never mind, lets not bring that back. Lets just admire its short-lived glory.
    Nick/Integrity

Back when the AK was the shizznit

I don't remember this command

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

I want it to come back, but don't have it where it takes away the chat of a person, it can infuriate them. Possible reason why it was removed. Or just remove what you can see, like their chat will still be up for them just not for you (like being blocked, but it's not permanent)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

We definitely need more fun commands. /slap isn't domestic violence... Era is becoming more sensitive than tumblr lmao.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Wish they never took it off.. There's some players that deserves to get slapped lol
    Era needs to grow a pair and let cussing allowed its not fair that admins can only curse and the rest can't...
    SRF

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueGabipants View Post
    We definitely need more fun commands. /slap isn't domestic violence... Era is becoming more sensitive than tumblr lmao.
    Oh snap.

But yeah I remember that. xD I would want to see it come back, I thought it was more of a silly thing than a type of "abuse" I mean it's a game, rated 12+ it's bound to keep things at a comfortable level.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

idk what this is
    It's not going to go on the news lol.

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    It's not going to go on the news lol.
    Yeah, we too tiny a game. c;

Spoiler

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Yeah, we too tiny a game. c;
    But I remember seeing the gore in the power plant many years ago, like 4 years ago? But then again that's fake lol. Do you think that's too violent for to age rating lol?

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    But I remember seeing the gore in the power plant many years ago, like 4 years ago? But then again that's fake lol. Do you think that's too violent for to age rating lol?
    Oh that.. that's kinda true xd, but it's supposed to be fake props or whatever for halloween type things.

Spoiler