Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: A small case of boredom.

Looking for Cool/-Fun noobs and hang out with them.

Pro people are boring, noobs still got the fun in it so hang with them and you feel fun too.

thats when you are near to quiting but still trying to give a little hope to play the game.

Youtube channel : xJudgementx Graal
    http://tinyurl.com/xjyoutube
    Facebook Page : xJudgementx Graal
    https://www.facebook.com/xJudgementxGraal
    Clash Of Clans: Clan name: Garaden

Quote Originally Posted by TrueGabipants View Post
    move this to the "Entertainment" section or close the thread please.
    It's related to Graal, I'm looking for things to do within Era so therefore this doesn't need to be deleted or moved.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jonlol View Post
    thats when you are near to quiting but still trying to give a little hope to play the game.
    ;-;

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you to everyone that replied, it actually gave me some ideas, thank you.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

get mp5a5
    http://maidendarkness.deviantart.com/art/Gin-Ichimaru-Signature-283794110
    Kamishini no yari

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by graal helper View Post
    get all the umbrellas get all the guns lol something fun I have every umbrella besides red....
    Show me your rainbow brella and gold brella

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Revla View Post
    Looking for Cool/-Fun noobs and hang out with them.

Pro people are boring, noobs still got the fun in it so hang with them and you feel fun too.
    Noobs get harrassed
    But man most of them are really good at roleplaying

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSZ View Post
    I guess wait for multiplex
    My man!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Rodgers View Post
    Hi everyone! So, I've been messing around in bases recently and as the minutes tick by I continue to grow more and more bored. I'm not trash talking graal or anything in this thread and I also would appreciate it if nobody else would but I can't quite figure out what to do for fun. So, out of curiosity, what do you guys do for fun? For you staff members, please tell me about any iOS activities you partake in, I can't do anything you guys do on staff lol. Thanks in advance!

- - - Updated - - -

I also no longer need any event items and I am bored of spar as well, so please refrain from posting ideas related to those two.
    Hmmm. My Favorite thing to do Is PK a Base, Either that Or Start a "Business".

Wait for GST 16', most likely.

Or you can just go around, chill, pick up some gals with them event items.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Just go on and off,maybe go to events.
    Other than that,I don't play.(much)
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

Development Team
    Some things you could do.

#1 - Start your own gang, to base if you'd like or it could be a chill out gang for some of your best friends.

#2 - Troll people at Astros. (I personally do this with some friends xD) you could just ask weird and random questions to people. And most people are like "o_o" or laughing at us, which is what I enjoy. Honestly I enjoy it when people laugh at my jokes.

#3 Play dares with your friends or truth if you'd like. :] Get to know a bit more about each other with truth but with dare I usually do it where we say random and silly stuff to a person that we pick for the dared person. :] (Part of trolling/joking around)

#4 - Play would you rather, it can be fun :0

#5 Play Never have I ever, (just came up with this idea now for in game purposes) in this case you'll be in a lonely pk zone. And for the person who has done something that the other person says they haven't will get shot with a bullet by another player regarding the point system of who loses or wins the game. Bullet damage can vary :0 if you want the game to last longer or not. :] But the damage will have to be the same for every player.

:] Those are some ideas you could mess around with friends if you'd like. Maybe I'd hop on board and play some with you.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler