Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Chemical guns

Chemical guns

I've notice that anyone how gets a chem that's all they ever seem to use which seems really over whelming to me and it seems to change the out come of who is holding the base. I complete understand why they use they use it so much. It just seems to be a big bump in the road I can't get over. I completely understand why they only use that gun. Its OP with some it it's interesting features such as the explosions it creates can hurt someone standing on either side of a door. Also its crazy spam and can just cut through the groups of players with ease. Another feature that I just can't get over is the poison slime it uses slows everyone one down no matter what and it shoots the goo like a grenade launcher that hurts you when hit.

I'm a heavy baser and I was wounded if anyone has found some kind of weakness or disadvantage it has to a particular gun. I've been having lot of problems fighting against it and could use your helpful advice or ideas.

Chem guns can turn the tide in a battle and are extremely strong, but they're not "OP." They cost 200 EC so yes, they're powerful. Also, a PSG, BAR, or P2K user can take it down in a one on one with ease. Chem holders in bases are like walking forts, strong but a big target and rather slow. It's strong cause it's hard to obtain and it can be easily beaten if you learn how to adapt to it.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Chem is basicly a minigun with explosive bullets
    Just being me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    Chem is basicly a minigun with explosive bullets
    But less spread*

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Chemical guns

Other problem its has a pretty wide spread a bit more that a bar and knock back from the explosions one the effect happens your SOL

More than 3 quarts to getting one,but as Tim said,it's mobility isn't the best.
    Gets played around by guns like BAR,Shipka,etc. depending on how you want to deal with it that is.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

Quote Originally Posted by eRuss View Post
    I've notice that anyone how gets a chem that's all they ever seem to use which seems really over whelming to me and it seems to change the out come of who is holding the base. I complete understand why they use they use it so much. It just seems to be a big bump in the road I can't get over. I completely understand why they only use that gun. Its OP with some it it's interesting features such as the explosions it creates can hurt someone standing on either side of a door. Also its crazy spam and can just cut through the groups of players with ease. Another feature that I just can't get over is the poison slime it uses slows everyone one down no matter what and it shoots the goo like a grenade launcher that hurts you when hit.

I'm a heavy baser and I was wounded if anyone has found some kind of weakness or disadvantage it has to a particular gun. I've been having lot of problems fighting against it and could use your helpful advice or ideas.
    use AC on chem users, shoot in front of them & in the direction they are moving to, the knockback helps slow as well as the explosion AC causes, causes a slight freeze which can make all the difference, 27 ec can beat 200 ec, I do it all the time.

AC also works wonders on laggers.

Banned
    eh.
    Chem is Borderline OP. But it shouldn't get a nerf, as it cost 200 EC for the power of it.
    we have one Chem Gun member in my gang and me and him were on.
    We took BBZ in 15 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by KnS View Post
    eh.
    Chem is Borderline OP. But it shouldn't get a nerf, as it cost 200 EC for the power of it.
    we have one Chem Gun member in my gang and me and him were on.
    We took BBZ in 15 seconds.

lol borderline is an under statement, yes chem is nearly impossible to beat without a PSG (or another chem) for most when they are spamming the doors in bases like bh, mafia, and bbz, yes, but one on one and especially in open areas, chem can be beat.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by killakev View Post
    lol borderline is an under statement, yes chem is nearly impossible to beat without a PSG (or another chem) for most when they are spamming the doors in bases like bh, mafia, and bbz, yes, but one on one and especially in open areas, chem can be beat.
    i use a Socom in bases no hitter got that 3 second kill on W.W