Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Age Verification

Age Verification

So here's another one of my crazy ideas that probably will raise some eyebrows but I was thinking It would be cool if there was a way to verify our ages so people who are 18+ could hang out and stuff away from younger kids. I'm not saying a new server I mean like something similar to start or Astros. For example imvu has AP rooms and AP items. Given that some of imvu stuff is wayyyyyyyyy to sexual and we do not want that on era it is nice to be able to go to an AP room and hangout with people your age. I think this would stop a few things. One it would stop the bullying that goes on between a 13 year old and an 18 year old on era and it would stop the creepy relationships between those age groups. I personally don't date on era but I know there are some people who do (nothing wrong with it) but it's weird when a kid pixel dates an adult pixel (not referring to the baby head). So long story maybe a club or a hangout joint designated for those over the age of 18.
    How to verify you ask? That can be done many different ways but I say leave that part up to Toonslab. 😊
    Once you are able to be as mature as me you will be able to insult me. Until then, silence.

I don't agree, it's fine how it is. Simple don't talk to strangers, and of they ask for personal information report them.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Kriole View Post
    I don't agree, it's fine how it is. Simple don't talk to strangers, and of they ask for personal information report them.
    I'm not suggesting we change the game drastically. I'm saying just give older people a place to hangout with older people. Everything else stays the same. Kind of like the 100 hour park...

So you want to talk about sexual topics in Astro?

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

The only thing that makes astros bad is the kids.
    Either way, ages from any number will find a way to talk to eachother.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by Enfy View Post
    The only thing that makes astros bad is the kids.
    Either way, ages from any number will find a way to talk to eachother.
    Just like prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by MariahNicole View Post
    I'm not suggesting we change the game drastically. I'm saying just give older people a place to hangout with older people. Everything else stays the same. Kind of like the 100 hour park...

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    So you want to talk about sexual topics in Astro?
    I specifically said its not about being sexual, it's about having mature conversations and meeting older graalians.

I specifically said its not about being sexual, it's about having mature conversations and meeting older graalians.
    By mature conversations, what do you define it as?
    Mature language, mature topics or what kind of mature things?

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Banned Sottocapo
    Most 18 year olds on this game are still immature
    Wheres the mature at

Games don't separate age groups,content is equal for everyone.
    Cyber-bullying is something to worry about,but also forget about it,because what can they do to you besides typing in front of a screen?
    Just look away,or even ignore them,why do you have to be so literal?
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!