Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Josh Graal's Level Thread

Street Boss Lieutenant Josh Graal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by abdelrahmanhassan02 View Post
    Nice levels i wish i could level but i dont now how to get the tileset
    Maybe this will help: click here
    Goodluck!
    If you're looking for a playerworlds server to learn development on join: https://discord.gg/t62fnhn, no application needed.

still i insereted it and did everything everything went black and there was no tiles

Quote Originally Posted by abdelrahmanhassan02 View Post
    still i insereted it and did everything everything went black and there was no tiles
    Darn.. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help. I've always used a server. I would offer to hire you on Contempo but it's a mess right now.
    If you're looking for a playerworlds server to learn development on join: https://discord.gg/t62fnhn, no application needed.

Well, like always, you have greatttt levels mate. I'm glad you made the LAT team, I always knew you could make it in. You're levels are literally creative as heck, and it's hard to be creative sometimes. So good job man, that time you spotted dozens of errors in the start level, that was OP and hard to spot. This is nowhere close to a paragraph, sorryyyyyyy. Good luck!!
    IGN - Daniiel
    Contact on forums, email, or in game for assistance

Quote Originally Posted by daniiel View Post
    well, like always, you have greatttt levels mate. I'm glad you made the lat team, i always knew you could make it in. You're levels are literally creative as heck, and it's hard to be creative sometimes. So good job man, that time you spotted dozens of errors in the start level, that was op and hard to spot. This is nowhere close to a paragraph, sorryyyyyyy. Good luck!!
    damn daniiel

Quote Originally Posted by Daniiel View Post
    Well, like always, you have greatttt levels mate. I'm glad you made the LAT team, I always knew you could make it in. You're levels are literally creative as heck, and it's hard to be creative sometimes. So good job man, that time you spotted dozens of errors in the start level, that was OP and hard to spot. This is nowhere close to a paragraph, sorryyyyyyy. Good luck!!
    Awe, so kind. Thanks Danny, even though I havn't actually been hired yet. Also, welcome back!!!

Really good job Josh, I hope you get to be an LAT soon wish me goodluck on PR application :P!
    Era Go Browsing since 2013

Haven't posted a level in ages! Thought I'd start it up again!
    19/8/16, Park:
    Last edited by Josh Graal; 08-18-2016 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Graal View Post
    Haven't posted a level in ages! Thought I'd start it up again!
    19/8/16, Park:
    Still looks amazing!! Keep it up josh!
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Banned
    Unique and vibrant. I like it.