Thread: Jails and Warns FAQ

Jails and Warns FAQ

Before I start, I want to point out that all of these questions can be easily solved with the game's support site known as:

support.toonslab.com

I know that sounds like something repetitive here, but believe me, you'll get a much faster and thorough response from our great Communications Support team rather than talking to an admin directly.
    Keep in mind that the Communications Support team takes care of incoming tickets almost everyday and trying to talk to them directly isn't really the best way to contact them.

General FAQs:

Q: I have been jailed for something I didn't actually do. What should I do?
    A: This is something we usually see being posted on the forums. Know that we can't do much about your ban or jail, whatever you like to call it, here. Most of us are usually regular players, and others are Global Moderators, which take care of forum-related problems instead. If you need help, visit the support site at the top of this thread.

Q: I believe a staff warned me without reason. What do I do?
    A: If you believe a staff has warned you without reason, make sure to talk to a PRA or an SPR. If a PRA/SPR has warned you without reason, that's very unlikely. Most PRs get promoted to this rank due to their high level of trust and helping of the community. Although if you believe they still have done so without reason, submit a ticket at the support site.

Q: Someone threatened to get their "Admin Friend" to jail me for not giving them an item or for other reasons. Is this allowed? What do I do?
    A: There is no way that any staff in any way can jail someone just because their friend is uncomfortable with that person. If you believe you have found an admin that has actually done that, make sure to report to a PRA immediately, or let the Communication Support team if you don't want to get into a bigger mess.

Q: I served my time on my ban, but it reset itself the day I was supposed to be unbanned. What happened?
    A: You most likely may have been banned twice for something, since it is almost very unlikely you may have experienced a glitch. For example:

James was banned for vulgarity on the server, but at the same time, he was using vulgarity to get someone's information. So he had to serve his vulgarity ban time and his account stealing ban time.

However, if you think this is still a glitch, visit the support site.
    -------------------------------------
    Toonslab Ticket FAQs:

Q: My ticket has not been replied to yet, do they not care?
    A: It is highly unlikely that they decided to just skip over your ticket. Any and all tickets will be viewed no matter what. If you have not provided enough information, they will send you back an email asking for more evidence.

Q: How long does it take for me to get a reply?
    A: All tickets are answered within 24 hours. If you haven't received a reply yet, try waiting another day, since hundreds of tickets could still be in line waiting to be reviewed.

Q: I received a reply saying they will take care of the matter, what now?
    A: You have done your part. Once confirmed, the Communication Support team will simply bring your case to a PRA and they will unjail you, interrogate the PR staff in question, or both.

Note: Remember that your tickets sent to the support site are never skipped. The Communications Support team are a group of trustworthy people that can help you with whatever urgent problem you may have.
    Last edited by MikeyUK; 01-07-2016 at 06:34 PM.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

cool

Nice guide

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Good Job, Mikey!
    Question? Just message me.
    On top of the Start Hospital
    Player Relations: June 14, 2016 - October 10, 2017

Pretty good, helps people out that create threads about their jailing.
    IGN - Daniiel
    Contact on forums, email, or in game for assistance

+1 rep
    Have any problems or questions, PM me.

I don't know why you posted it here when all the new people that came to complain about being jailed only post in the Era section, I suggest making it a sticky.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Sticky the thread.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Great Guide!

Rodeo
    Yea certainly useful for the a Forum Newbs
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns