Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Add a Green P2K skin

I understand what your saying but most of the girls don't even use it in fact I see more guys useing it lol
    Ps: I love how you used supposed girls lmao good one XD

[QUOTE=BiTzSam;319365]Don't need to know you did it for me. Realistically, next to nobody will use a green skin, so it is a waste of time to add it, and if it was added then people would want another new skin for their psg, m4a3, etc. we have original, gold and a pink and blue for boy and girl. Don't need more

Yet u made the gold skin for bar, psg, p2ks look so bad. I have heard 0 good criticism about it, you guys made a bad choice with changing it. Becuase you changed the skins I went and got obs skin. It's more of a white colour then gold. #ChangeTheSkinsBak

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Don't need to know you did it for me. Realistically, next to nobody will use a green skin, so it is a waste of time to add it, and if it was added then people would want another new skin for their psg, m4a3, etc. we have original, gold and a pink and blue for boy and girl. Don't need more

- - - Updated - - -

Era pcs gun skin works different to era. It is much easier to have more skins on era pc because they use some kind of recolour system. But because of this, all their skins are just ugly recolours as they are all solid colours. Whilst iera has less skins, the quality is better as most skins are different to the original gun, and are more than just a recolour

- - - Updated - - -

Vector has lots of skins because for some reason when it was released, 3 different people made a separate version of the gun, so there are more skins for it because more than 1 person made it
    made the gold skin for bar, psg, p2ks look so bad. I have heard 0 good criticism about it, you guys made a bad choice with changing it. Becuase you changed the skins I went and got obs skin. It's more of a white colour then gold. #ChangeTheSkinsBak

- - - Updated - - -

There is a pink one because if you haven't noticed a lot of girls play, or supposed girls at least
    Yet 98% of the girls playing in era are guys, and trying to troll someone.
    Change the pink skin to red. A LOT OF PEOPLE ASKED FOR RED AND WE GOT A CRAPPY....PINK. Out of all the colours in the rainbow you chose the worst colour ever.

To be honest the 2% of the ACTUAL girls in era use the grey skin. Are you blind BiTzSam.

[QUOTE=NicholasGraalOnlineEra;320638]
    Don't need to know you did it for me. Realistically, next to nobody will use a green skin, so it is a waste of time to add it, and if it was added then people would want another new skin for their psg, m4a3, etc. we have original, gold and a pink and blue for boy and girl. Don't need more

Yet u made the gold skin for bar, psg, p2ks look so bad. I have heard 0 good criticism about it, you guys made a bad choice with changing it. Becuase you changed the skins I went and got obs skin. It's more of a white colour then gold. #ChangeTheSkinsBak

- - - Updated - - -

made the gold skin for bar, psg, p2ks look so bad. I have heard 0 good criticism about it, you guys made a bad choice with changing it. Becuase you changed the skins I went and got obs skin. It's more of a white colour then gold. #ChangeTheSkinsBak

- - - Updated - - -

Yet 98% of the girls playing in era are guys, and trying to troll someone.
    Change the pink skin to red. A LOT OF PEOPLE ASKED FOR RED AND WE GOT A CRAPPY....PINK. Out of all the colours in the rainbow you chose the worst colour ever.

To be honest the 2% of the ACTUAL girls in era use the grey skin. Are you blind BiTzSam.
    Most of them were yellow, Sam made them gold, capisce?

Rodeo
    There is a pink one because if you haven't noticed a lot of girls play, or supposed girls at least
    Than why no pink psg lol?
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

right...

Rodeo
    Bump
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

Nobody wants a green p2k...

Add my finger gun skin

Rodeo
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxwashere View Post
    Nobody wants a green p2k...
    I made the thread, and Nicholas said he wants it lmao