Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: How did you find era on the app store?

Banned
    >>playing era pc since '07

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Murd3r View Post
    I was searching for random games. I typed in Zelda then it showed me Graal Classic. It sucked for me so I was searching for more Graal games, then I saw Graal Era.
    I typed in zelda and classic came up (before era). So i got that thinking it was zelda. I played it and thought it was very fun. I lost my ipod later.

I got an ipad soon after , so i typed in what i remembered of my old games "graal", next thing I new that game with swords and horse was a brand new game with guns and cars. I figured well, its new so i'll try it, and ive been playing it since it was out
    ShadeS.*
    #Moontatorship

I typed in Zelda and found classic, thought it was kinda ok then found era shortly after realizing classic sucked.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Harper View Post
    I typed in Zelda and found classic, thought it was kinda ok then found era shortly after realizing classic sucked.
    :O we have the same story!
    "I like trains"

How did you find Era and start playing it?

Hey guys! On this thread, you can take a turn saying how you started playing on iEra! I will start:

In 2009, my friend found this game on the appstore, he said it was called "Graalonline Classic". We all gave it a try, thought it was pretty fun. We played it up until late 2010, so we played for about a year. After this though, near the end of december, on the appstore was recently released games. Graalonline Era! Reading how it was a modern version of Graal, we thought it might be more fun than iClassic. We still played iClassic up until about 2012, but ever since december of 2010 we have played iEra. Sometimes, we would say we were going to quit, but something keeps bringing us back. Along the way, we have shown many friends in real life the game, and they started playing it too.
    Graal Since 2009
    Experienced Levels Artist, Graphics Artist, Gani Artist
    Any questions? Feel free to ask!
    In-Game Name: MSM
    Email: [email protected]

Development Team
    There's also a thread for that here - http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...1463#post21463
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

Big Cheese
    I've been playing Era I wanna say 2009 some where around there ,but when I played there was no identifying so I made a new account and I never would have met all my friends today if I had my old account maybe I would have ,but i'm kinda thankful that my phone broke although I may not have as many hours as I did. Anyways how I heard of Era I was looking through games like Gta and I decided to give Era a try and I liked it!
    If you'd like to contact me:
    [email protected]

My cousin intro me into this. Lol
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Big Cheese
    I've been playing Era I wanna say 2009 some where around there ,but when I played there was no identifying so I made a new account and I never would have met all my friends today if I had my old account maybe I would have ,but i'm kinda thankful that my phone broke although I may not have as many hours as I did. Anyways how I heard of Era I was looking through games like Gta and I decided to give Era a try and I liked it!
    If you'd like to contact me:
    [email protected]

Friend introduced me to classic around October 2010. Played for awhile until I got bored of not talking to anyone or being in a guild (real life friends didn't play all the time). I noticed that there was another game from Eurocenter, so I decided to try it out around May 2011. And here I am today still playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person