Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Changes and Improvements

Holiday Shop Suggestions

Hey everyone, Howl here. This thread will talk about how the iEra team can improve holiday shops! If you would like to have an input, comment below or message me in game. Your feedback will be greatly appreciated and thought about. Please keep this thread clean and mature!

Thoughtful answers please.
    Thanks!

Make items purchasable via money instead of other currencies

Add more unique effects that are special to that certain holiday. Like the burn, poison, and shadow warp effect.
    Examples:
    Christmas effect- makes you frozen in one spot
    Halloween effect- A blindness, your entire screen is black except for a little circle around you (like the Halloween maze)

etc.
    Last edited by tahmaw; 06-01-2015 at 04:37 AM.
    My name is Tyler

2015 & 2020 Player Relations
    2014 Forum Mod

Quote Originally Posted by tahmaw View Post
    Add more unique effects that are special to that certain holiday.
    Examples:
    Halloween effect- A blindness, your entire screen is black except for a little circle around you (like the Halloween maze)

etc.
    Haha, that Halloween effect sounds cool.

But anyways, you can just keep them the way they are. It's fun, but it'll get old. Sadly, I have no ideas.

Best Youtuber! Check him out:
    (Games!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieGames/videos
    (Skits!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieXP

This is the most beautiful woman ever! (Jennifer Lawrence)

Don't make reskins.
    Original ganis please.
    Make some stuff more expensive, tbh, everything is pretty lame, if something was 100k in the store, and tradeable, it'd make it more valuable, therefore the economy trades rare holiday shop melees too, not just supers. Right now, no one wants to buy rares anymore, it's all about the auction stuff, and i miss the days where rares had value in them too. (3k shells-10k)
    -Please make non tradeable melees, it's boring if everything you guys make is tradeable, it'd be more of a "i was here when it took place" souveneer. (Guns don't count since none of the guns are tradeable)
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Thanks for the suggestions, keep them coming!

@Ace, that's a good idea, however, more expensive means better skins right? Can you give me examples of an expensive melee and it's stats (Does not have to be in Era yet - just a blank example).

I haven't seen a lot of interactive furniture recently. One halloween, a grabable table that would display your head and hat was sold. Some time before I started playing Era, a Oujia board was released, it displayed a ring of fire, your head in the center, and other effects if you sat down in the chair next to it.

Basically, non-idle furniture would be nice.

I don't need treasure, darling. You're worth your weight in gold.

Care to see my graphics? Click here.

"Starboard is to the right because all starfish are right-handed," -Gulliver

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tahmaw View Post
    Add more unique effects that are special to that certain holiday.
    Examples:

etc.
    I thought you meant those effects are for the machines that you place & use in houses.

Then again...

Maybe a special made event where u can win a rare good item.And maybe a special gun skin Colored with the theme of the holiday
    Just being me.

Ace is right. No more gani stealing. All the event weapon ganis are becoming less and less special. If you make swords, just take a common Gani. Or even use the classic sword gani

Also, maybe more furniture, items, and firearms and less hats.
    Feel free to PM "Scopez" in game. I swear I don't bite.