Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: New Jailing System

1: Do you know what language is era programmed in?

2: Can you stop hackers from just walking out?

3: Question to the rest- Dont we get teleported to some room before that jail screen pops up? Then warped back to start when the screen is removed? Why is there a room that i only see for a few seconds each time im jailed and what is that for if im not supposed to see it
    Have any problems or questions, PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by SHARP View Post
    1: Do you know what language is era programmed in?

2: Can you stop hackers from just walking out?

3: Question to the rest- Dont we get teleported to some room before that jail screen pops up? Then warped back to start when the screen is removed? Why is there a room that i only see for a few seconds each time im jailed and what is that for if im not supposed to see it
    GS2, right?

Maybe no teleports or entrances that lead to other .nw's, that is if .nw's are still being used until this very day.

You're response: "Was I asking you?"

I think this is a good idea. Currently, jail isn't really that much of a set back tbh. Everyone views it as a punishment, but I really don't care lol. Graal isn't my life. It doesn't hurt to just leave my phone on the counter and afk while I play league or afk on Facebook for the entire school day. I feel like this would make jail feel more like actual jail rather then just having it feel like "ok I am bored time to play something else" or "oh I am jailed looks like I will just afk on Facebook and leave my computer on at school/work."
    Have a question? PM me!

My Favorite Dragon:

Click them and give them views!!

I like the idea of the players that are jailed can be seen by the public and shamed. Make a prison building and when you enter it you get equipped with 50 rotten vegetables to toss at the criminals. Also stockades would be interesting idea, and maybe an electric chair for permanent bans that could be done like the wedding animation. But as for the jailed person doing anything other then AFKING I can not support.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurza View Post
    I think this is a good idea. Currently, jail isn't really that much of a set back tbh. Everyone views it as a punishment, but I really don't care lol. Graal isn't my life. It doesn't hurt to just leave my phone on the counter and afk while I play league or afk on Facebook for the entire school day. I feel like this would make jail feel more like actual jail rather then just having it feel like "ok I am bored time to play something else" or "oh I am jailed looks like I will just afk on Facebook and leave my computer on at school/work."
    I know right like I wonder if some admins think you cry and panic when you can't play graal lol I'll just sit on my ps4 and play some bo3

Quote Originally Posted by Drdetroit View Post
    I like the idea of the players that are jailed can be seen by the public and shamed. Make a prison building and when you enter it you get equipped with 50 rotten vegetables to toss at the criminals. Also stockades would be interesting idea, and maybe an electric chair for permanent bans that could be done like the wedding animation. But as for the jailed person doing anything other then AFKING I can not support.
    ^ They already AFK in the first place. Why not make it more interesting? This guy gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by Link Co View Post
    I know right like I wonder if some admins think you cry and panic when you can't play graal lol I'll just sit on my ps4 and play some bo3
    Ikr. It's not even really a punishment unless you are banned for good. I mean I registered my account with a school email so I lose it in two years anyway (graduate). Being banned wouldn't hurt too bad. Idk what I was thinking with school email tho.
    Have a question? PM me!

My Favorite Dragon:

Click them and give them views!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurza View Post
    ^ They already AFK in the first place. Why not make it more interesting? This guy gets it.

Ikr. It's not even really a punishment unless you are banned for good. I mean I registered my account with a school email so I lose it in two years anyway (graduate). Being banned wouldn't hurt too bad. Idk what I was thinking with school email tho.
    Submit a ticket at toonslab.com and highlight that it is your school email.
    Have any problems or questions, PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Drdetroit View Post
    Sounds cruel, but it would make any prisoners feel guilty.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Having mixed feelings for this...

You'd only agree if you're jailed :]