Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: New Jailing System

Cool New Jailing System

Greetings everyone viewing this. I have an idea that my friends and I can program in a few weeks and with admin approval can possibly be used in game. Our idea is that we could create a new type of jailing that would be more interactive but still punish the players for there wrong doings. We believe it would be more fun if an actual jail was placed on the map where offenders will be held and gagged during there sentence so they cannot communicate with others. In a little over a month we are going to code day in Minneapolis and can code it then. In game there would be multiple levels of cells each level labeled for the offenders crime. They will be held in a small cell and get a single 30 minutes in the prison yard break during there sentence. Also it would be very cool if regular players could walk around and see the players in there cells. If someone is jailed and no attempt to serve out the sentence is made in 3 week there account should be terminated or put back on the original jailing system. There is a group of 4 of us friends that all have some type of coding experience and can submit the prison to you with a little help. If you want more details on the prison or the way the system will work message me in graal or on here. My name in game is Josef Stalin in the gang Soviet Elite.
    Yours Truly, Hoekstraboy

Interesting.

You could re-enact some episodes of Beyond Scared Straight. Except, prisoners are gagged....

I'll quote Ace on this:

"Jail is not supposed to be fun"

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    Has been suggested.
    Being jailed is not suppose to be fun and interactive, but to make them reflect on their actions.

Is this still called "Jail"?

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Banned
    Other servers use similar systems to what you're suggesting but we don't want it to be "fun" or interesting.
    It's basically a ban and you're not allowed to play for the duration

You do realize that Graal is ran by a mix code of C++ and Java, correct? It's called, GS2.

As everyone says, jail isn't supposed to be fun, but I'd like to move around my jail cell. ;]
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

I thought of this already, then I knew hackers, wall hackers as well, will still abuse.
    -Feel Free to PM me!

This may be the start of my spring.

How is that fun?

Quote Originally Posted by HoekstraBoy View Post
    How is that fun?
    It's funner than what it is now.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today