Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: This would be a awesome option.

Banned

This would be a awesome option.

Hey hey Heyyy! So, I was thinking about some cool feature that would be pretty neat in Graal era. So you know how we have friends in Graal? We have to keep checking constantly by clicking friends and seeing if our friend got on. (This is for IOS) I think it would be neat it graal added a notification for in game where when your friend gets on it would pop up in a pm or somewhere on the screen. This would be a nice feature. Agree or disagree?

I must agree! =D I wait for Kyle Kol or Tricky to get on, and sometimes I'm too busy to check the 'Friends' option.

I don't have that many friends on iEra, hence it wouldn't be needed for me that much like others. D=
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

I have a load of random people in my friends list, so that would get quite annoying. Instead, you should be able to select your "best friends", so they will show up for notifications, instead of every single person on your friends list
    Last edited by Kieran2820; 01-13-2016 at 11:28 PM.
    Welcome to the forums!

I like this idea, in Ol West when you get killed it shows a pop up when you get killed, and who you got killed by. I think it would work well to see a smaller notification when one of your friends get on. Or maybe there's an option to turn on the notifications for certain friends.

iEra: Brian Graal
    YouTube: Brian Graal

We must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy.
    -Albus Dumbledore

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran2820 View Post
    I have a load of random people in my friends list, so that would get quite annoying. Instead, you should be able to select your "best friends", so they will show up, instead of every single person on your friends list
    ^^ but i'd like the notifications too, and maybe a filter
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX
    2 warnings and 1 infrac, you don't learn, do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    ^ ? I only learn from the Best.
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416
    You made the greatest mistake of your life lol

would you rather watch boku no pico series or live in attack on titan

watch some sht u said because ik attack on titans.. horrifying
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    No, the greatest mistake was reading your msg.

AGREE i have to wait 15 minutes for my best friend to get on and its boring when none of your friends are on
    the surgeon of death This guy is always eady for a fight btw his name is trafalgar law
     Spoiler
    LOOK IN TO MY EYES

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by kieran2820 View Post
    i have a load of random people in my friends list, so that would get quite annoying. Instead, you should be able to select your "best friends", so they will show up, instead of every single person on your friends list
    yes
    Hi.
    My YouTube channel: Lightning23

I have a load of random people in my friends list, so that would get quite annoying. Instead, you should be able to select your "best friends", so they will show up, instead of every single person on your friends list
    I like that idea.

I approve =)
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

I think that would be spam

- - - Updated - - -

I have a load of random people in my friends list, so that would get quite annoying. Instead, you should be able to select your "best friends", so they will show up for notifications, instead of every single person on your friends list
    Perfect