Thread: Gold Deagle Glitch

Gold Deagle Glitch

Today while sparring i realized the gold deagle dual button ends up replacing your grab one and isnt to the left where it should be like other guns.

As you can see. Tapping on the weapon to switch from dual or single pistols makes this happen. I am surprised nobody noticed this yet
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

Yeah, that happens with other items. It's a glitch where the item replaces the grab button..
    Just reset the app. =o
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Yeah, that happens with other items. It's a glitch where the item replaces the grab button..
    Just reset the app. =o
    i remember the last thread about these things. But i felt the need to post to see if anyone else is having the same issue repeatedly with this weapon or if its just me.

Remember that.

Its not just golden deagles.. happens to other weapons as well, just press the grab button or ignore it since it does not affect any functions
    Have any problems or questions, PM me.

^^
    It's just that the grab images is replaced. Just a harmless bug, it won't... bite.
    (#KennyPuns)
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

How do you do it

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    How do you do it
    Its been an issue for quite some time. I dont know how to do it on purpose though. Happens randomly to different items

Remember that.

I can do that actually(can I get glitch abuse warning from telling this?), spamming the slide-left to activate the hotkeys then lag(consider swiping the grab button). Sometimes, it will activate the hotkey beside the grab button and tap the item you want. But, after you tap the grab button again, it will turn back to grab button again.

Actually, there is one more thing I abused, riding a pumpkin morph while using a candlestick and whenever I click the 3rd button(candlestick), it will change to my skate tp. When I click the fire button(D-pad), it will disable/enable the crawler, When I sit to at a bench, the crawler becomes enabled(only if the morph is disabled).

For short, I can handle 3 items at 2 slots, but I can't use the candlestick for attacking.

- - - Updated - - -

Will work most likely when lagging, and in Android.
    -Feel Free to PM me!

This may be the start of my spring.