Thread: Comic Club: Motivational Speech

Comic Club: Motivational Speech

Afternoon,

Comic Club is pretty dead, but I had something in mind that can help Comic Club. Pretty lame idea, but here goes nothing.

I was thinking for players to create motivational scripts and uploading it to Letter to Staff for improvements, so they can say it in-game. If they abuse from it, they can be jailed and banned from submitting any scripts to Comic Club. To prevent fakes that were previously banned from Comic Club, they'll be banned from IP to submit any scripts.

I was bored, so I did a little something, not very motivational, but eh.
     Spoiler
    I have a goal in life, everyone does, right? We all get confused on what we are looking for, though.
    We confuse ourselves with goals and dreams. We keep dreaming with our eyes closed, and never realize that it will never become a reality. We all stay in one position and reaching out to our dreams, but we simply just can't move from the position we've placed at first. We are all scared to move, not wanting to know what the obstacles and barriers will be for that dream. That is because we are not risk takers. You do what you must do at first, take the first step. It won't be easy at first, but nothing in this world is easy nor free. You work hard for it, and appreciate what you have if you lose.

As Will Smith once said in the Pursuit of Happiness, If you want something, go ahead and take it. Don't let anybody tell you that you cannot do it, nor have them take what is yours.

This world isn't about love and peace anymore, it's about the lifestyles, money, and who has the best car in the world. We are so naïve, that we don't look out for others who need us. Maybe you're not very well noticed, but if you do something that will heal this world, you shall be known for what you've done. You won't only change one person's life, but many people's lives. Take Paul Walker for example, a great man, but never really shared that he was helping others. It isn't the fact that he was ashamed of, but he didn't want people think that he was doing it for more "fame". I want to look around the world and see its beauty, but I cannot. This world is filled with fear of the streets, that we can't risk our life out there. Thus we stay inside home all day, watching Netflix and Tumblr to see things we won't see ever. All because the media. Media tells us on how dangerous this world is, we don’t bother to be one of those dead people.

Sincerely,
    Kendrick
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Veteran
    Well spoken *claps*
    How do you do show/hides
    Hi.
    My YouTube channel: Lightning23

I kinda like this idea. It's different in a good way.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning23 View Post
    Well spoken *claps*
    How do you do show/hides
    They're called "spoilers", you can find them in "Go Advanced" option to send a comment/make a thread. Thank you, by the way.

I anticipate an implementation.
    Far as the curse is found

[/i]

+New visionary section.

Neat.
    -Feel Free to PM me!

This may be the start of my spring.

Ooo, I totally forgot about this thread. =] I would love the Comic Club to be used.