Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Auctioned Water Pistols Need To Be Buffed

Handgun Dual Auctioned Water Pistols Need To Be Buffed

I want to clarify i do not own or handle a auctioned water pistol

Water auction pistols were a well sought after item, people would spend well over 200k for these items. Like auctioned items, these guns are rare and few between. So i feel there was no need to nerf them to 5 damage like the other water pistols. That wasn't fair to these people who were loyal to this game and bought an expensive gun which was decently good compared to the rest of the guns in era. The water pistol nerf was due to the increase in nubs maintaining the summer shop water pistols which the pay 2 wins' cried over and got nerfed. There was no need to nerf the auctioned rare skins of the water pistols which are few and far between the average users of era. I just feel bad when ever i see someone with dual red water pistols because i know for a fact they are complete **** now after that hammer of a nerf which they didn't expect when they paid 400k for their pistols.

I want to clarify again, i do not own or handle a auctioned water pistol

Quote Originally Posted by PandaTiger View Post
    I want to clarify i do not own or handle a auctioned water pistol

Water auction pistols were a well sought after item, people would spend well over 200k for these items. Like auctioned items, these guns are rare and few between. So i feel there was no need to nerf them to 5 damage like the other water pistols. That wasn't fair to these people who were loyal to this game and bought an expensive gun which was decently good compared to the rest of the guns in era. The water pistol nerf was due to the increase in nubs maintaining the summer shop water pistols which the pay 2 wins' cried over and got nerfed. There was no need to nerf the auctioned rare skins of the water pistols which are few and far between the average users of era. I just feel bad when ever i see someone with dual red water pistols because i know for a fact they are complete **** now after that hammer of a nerf which they didn't expect when they paid 400k for their pistols.

I want to clarify again, i do not own or handle a auctioned water pistol
    Auctioned water pistols..? I don't participate in auctions but I don't ever recall
    seeing an auction water pistol. What colour and what does it look like?

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    I wasn't aware of their existence(let alone their nerf), but if things are really how you say they are then perhaps then I agree wholeheartedly.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    Auctioned water pistols..? I don't participate in auctions but I don't ever recall
    seeing an auction water pistol. What colour and what does it look like?
    These things were very common auctions items before water guns were nerfed. The colors that i know of for a fact are red and gold. It's like the normal skin but blood red and the gold version is more of a cream colored than rose gold. They stand out like a sore thumb when they're equipped but the rich people whom own them have quit or never use them for being literally 5 damage. I rather liked them but felt bad because they were auctioned in prices near to those of the rafficas!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    I wasn't aware of their existence(let alone their nerf), but if things are really how you say they are then perhaps then I agree wholeheartedly.
    Word up, i logged on around 2014 after being inactive and found that the gun admins had nerfed literally every water pistol. I immediately laughed then felt a bit bad for those who wasted 200k for just 1 red water pistol at auctions haha.

I have the red water guns, though, they're just for showoff.
    Layered gave me them and I don't see why they need to be buffed, lol.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by Enfy View Post
    I have the red water guns, though, they're just for showoff.
    Layered gave me them and I don't see why they need to be buffed, lol.
    "Layered gave me them and I don't see why they need to be buffed, lol." You were given them, it's a LOT different if you spent 400,000+ for both of them. Plus what kind of masochistic brain do you have to desire them not to buff your own item.

You participated in the auction, there's no need to be mad about.
    It's already a super, no need to buff. Also, you said you don't own one. How do you know it's bad?
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by PandaTiger View Post
    "Layered gave me them and I don't see why they need to be buffed, lol." You were given them, it's a LOT different if you spent 400,000+ for both of them. Plus what kind of masochistic brain do you have to desire them not to buff your own item.
    I think logically. They are water pistols. So what if they were auctioned? they knew what they were getting themselves into.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Anyways, I doubt it needs a buff.
    It was probably mainly for novelty, not to be used professionally.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    You participated in the auction, there's no need to be mad about.
    It's already a super, no need to buff. Also, you said you don't own one. How do you know it's bad?
    Facepalm why would i be mad about it? It isn't a super either because it can't trade. This item was bought at the time to be a decent quality weapon so they couldn't have any idea what they were getting into. I never desired to own one either so i wouldn't be mad.