Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Auctioned Water Pistols Need To Be Buffed

It's your decision to pay so much for it.
    Just being me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    It's your decision to pay so much for it.
    There

Quote Originally Posted by PandaTiger View Post
    I want to clarify i do not own or handle a auctioned water pistol

Water auction pistols were a well sought after item, people would spend well over 200k for these items. Like auctioned items, these guns are rare and few between. So i feel there was no need to nerf them to 5 damage like the other water pistols. That wasn't fair to these people who were loyal to this game and bought an expensive gun which was decently good compared to the rest of the guns in era. The water pistol nerf was due to the increase in nubs maintaining the summer shop water pistols which the pay 2 wins' cried over and got nerfed. There was no need to nerf the auctioned rare skins of the water pistols which are few and far between the average users of era. I just feel bad when ever i see someone with dual red water pistols because i know for a fact they are complete **** now after that hammer of a nerf which they didn't expect when they paid 400k for their pistols.

I want to clarify again, i do not own or handle a auctioned water pistol
    No, if Someone wants it, they are willing to pay the top gralats for it, No refunds just because they over paid, it's there fault for being auction thirsty for the weapon right?
    Learn about the weapon before buying it, it's a every year summer item, so making it better for a $4,999 gralat gun would be over the limits for it.

It's a novelty item lol
    [/url]

it's already a ignorant decision to pay 200k for a water gun...theyre just for showing off...but you rarely show off a water gun. and they nerfed it because imagine the water gun being the most powerful weapon of the game. it's a WATER gun.

Gold Uzi used to have Uzi stats, now it has basically Souizen stats but less damage

Honestly its the auctioneers fault for buying water pistols for 200k because I'm pretty sure the reason they are auctioned is because they aren't available anymore and in order to buff the certan color all would have to be buffed if they share the same file. The mk23 pistols have been auctioned for 100k na d they cost 15k I laughed when I saw this because the person that got said I don't want please please begging for a refund while people laughed at him/her. It may be cruel but its life. And I think the pistols will never be buffed

Wasn't it because some noob complained on graalians about it? If I recall correctly, he didn't just complain about nerfing water pistols either. Sadly I can't remember his name.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
    it's already a ignorant decision to pay 200k for a water gun...theyre just for showing off...but you rarely show off a water gun. and they nerfed it because imagine the water gun being the most powerful weapon of the game. it's a WATER gun.
    People don't show them off like they used because they can be bought at waterpark in the summer, as well in auctions. I used to love using my water pistols.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person