Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Another Table Scammer

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar

Another Table Scammer

Hey just wanted to let people know they should watch out for this guy at trade tables. Putting his name here wouldn't matter as he constantly changes his character appearance and name. He started with 7k trochus and worked his way to 2 black brella and a pink brella in 1 day. I just saw him with a blue brella so people are getting scammed hard.

The key thing to look out for is if he is trading with the candy gun equipped, its long enough to cover a portion of the trochus that he puts on the table, he quickly changes the trochus to a lower amount and adds something else to the table to cover up the message at the bottom. He will offer higher than the cost of the item to get your attention. In my case he offered to by gas.

This is pretty common in trade tables but it is not common for someone to be as successful as he was in such a short period of time, so beware xD.

I need to practice to be as good as him

He almost scammed me..
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Wat a pro scammer

Why not just ban all items from trade tables? Like when you walk in all you have is fists.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    Why not just ban all items from trade tables? Like when you walk in all you have is fists.
    Albeit it not that important some people want to see the item and verify it's the one they want to buy before actually buying it.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    If only they could make it so anything on the table is the top layer of everything else in the game.

When someone removes something from the table it should show a popup on screen instead of showing it briefly at the bottom of the screen.
    Do or do not; there is no try

It sucks how the tables are meant to remove scamming from the community but scamming is still present, are there ways to stop this from happening, ive seen to many posts about scamming at tables now.

I was almost scammed once by the method