Thread: Account system

Account system

Hello, so here I feel as account trades should be acceptable, because yourself is here putting all that hard work into that account and if you feel as if that account is done and should be traded for a trade item then it should be your call, I mean you did all the work so it's your call, no? If you feel generous and want to give he account for a brella so you can have the brella on your new account it should be allowed, simply give the password to a high staff and once you receive the trade item the staff hands the password, honestly it's not going to harm anyone I mean for real and I don't see what can go wrong?

Email Trading/Selling
    By trading/selling account for an items is illegal. Beacuse once your email was given they can find your personal information (IRL)
    Selling/Trading Account-For Real U.S.D and trading your account for Era items is not fair for all players, beacuse Seller can "Scam" thier Buyer..

Rule
    USD - any attempt to buy, sell, trade, share, receive or give away items or accounts in-game for any type of real money currency or gift card codes and vice versa
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

It does not expose any information if it's just a email for a graal acount

It sure is restricting that we can't do something as simple as this but i'm sure there's a valid reason.

Banned
    I could go on and on about this but i honestly can't be bothered to post a big letter on why it's a bad idea but:

- Account phishers, scams, and issues with "owner culpability" are reasons this will never happen.

And really, i don't see any valid reasons to trade accounts