Thread: Recruiting to IKITO (Very Active)

AK-47 Recruiting to IKITO (Very Active)

Hey guys/girls, in this thread I am going to be recruiting for my gang IKITO! First off I'd like to say myself I am the leader (Enforcer SharpShank), and I am very generous to my gang members with Trochus and other items.

Here are some gang advantages:
    - Lots of tro/valued item giveaways to gang members only that occur EVERY WEEK. Ex; The last 3 days I gave out 700 Trochus 2 times and a night sword.
    - Hosted raids with Trochus prizes for best player!
    - Very active group chat (As soon as you get in you can start a conversation and it will go on for a while!)

Here are the requirements:
    - 125 Hours or more

Here are the basic rules:
    - No scamming, if you plan on scamming people do it on your own time with no gang tag and a fake nickname, and please refrain from talking about scamming in group chat, nobody wants to hear about it!
    - No complaining, Ex; I give away 700 tro, the person you hate gets it, you complain in group chat or to me = Instant kick!
    - Follow orders by commander (Rank 3) or higher or get de-ranked.
    - No talking about other gang members in a bad way; 1st time = Warning, 2nd time = Kick.
    (NOTE) There are some rules in here not enlisted, if you break them first time you only get a warning.

How to contact me: Click your phone icon, press gangs then search gang database, search for gang "IKITO", view the members and find and pm me! (Enforcer SharpShank)

Thank you guys/girls for reading and have a great day!

You live to die, you die to live... But in the end it doesn't matter if you die, it only matters how hard you try.

That's interesting. Hmu
    Enfy (encore)

Quote Originally Posted by Enfy View Post
    That's interesting. Hmu
    Enfy (encore)
    Your inbox for pms is full, message me in game "Enforcer SharpShank (IKITO)"
    You live to die, you die to live... But in the end it doesn't matter if you die, it only matters how hard you try.