Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Bring Back Era

Bring Back Era

Evening Fellas,

I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse: bring back Era.

If you've played Graal Era for a while now, it shouldn't come as a surprise to you that the game used to be a legitimate gangster game. It was cops versus mobsters. So many families have come, gone, or even stayed. Where to start... Mangano, Sanchez, Luciano, Gambino, Tangliano, Castelanno, Ritano, Lucchese, Gravano, Lucero, Tattaglia, Flores, South Ridge, Cuneo, Luchiero, Falcone, and God, so many others over the years. It's become clear that judging by the lack of implementation of new "mobster", "mafia", "gangster" (etc) items and buildings that the theme of the game has been completely disrespected and forgotten about.

What happened to Era's roots? At a time where candy weapons, light-sabers, animal "morphs", and many other non-mob-related items are being put into Era, it's pretty clear that the game could use a "mob-ification".

This isn't just per-request of myself, but many other people. The mafia today consists of (maybe) 100-125 players at the most. That's a minuscule fraction of the community. The gangster theme was forsaken by the developers. Why? There's no rhyme or reason. I can't stress enough that Era was made to be a cops versus mobsters game and it should continue to progress as one.

The only reminisce of the mob are the Thompson shop, the Browning Automatic Rifle, the Potluck Pig, and the Gangster Shop at the mall (which, to be fully honest with you, shouldn't have been moved to the mall. There are now even less mafia-related-things on the main map). And please don't reply "the new quest in Southridge will bring back the mob" (the crime scene slightly south-east of the Police Department), because knowing the developers, it will just be a quest that'll give the player some silly "cat morph" or other irrelevant item as a reward.

For heaven's sake, does it truly seem outrageous to demand or even ask for mob things to be added to a mob game? Or, atleast what once was known as a mob game.

In gang chat lately, Kendrick keeps flapping his lips about adding wine into the game, but he does have a point. You see, iEra is an online MMO Mafia Game, based off the description of iTunes/Google Play, but it really isn't. Wine was a way for the mafia to make money, yet, there's no wine in-game. Why? Because it's alcohol.

Let me tell you this. As soon you open iEra on your phones, a man with a huge gun and lighting a cigar appears. That is quite the inappropriate image for a game that's supposedly rated for kids older than 12. We can have a logo of a man smoking, which kills someone and ruins their lung, than wine, which just gets someone drunk, but God almighty forbid with his holy powers that we add more mob material to the game.

Now, yes it is true that we must keep this game PG rated .... but, there's already guns, smoking, violence, language, cyber-bullying, death, and much more..
    I don't call that PG at all. I call that rated R.

Preach. Have the wine pour throughout all of iEra!

Have this game back to its original theme!
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Preach. Have the wine pour throughout all of iEra!

Have this game back to its original theme!
    Amen. There's no way in hell that someone could possibly think of a reason to not add more mob content. Even if it takes time, this needs to be done.

I like this idea but I think ur all ded is better.

Banned Sottocapo
    I mean they do have alcohol items in era
    ((Wine rack furniture, wine bottle furniture, and Ale from that saint patrick days place))
    ((I still have 20 ales from that place gonna sell them when I have the only 20 left))

Quote Originally Posted by LilCaballo View Post
    I like this idea but I think ur all ded is better.
    I can agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    ((Wine rack furniture, wine bottle furniture, and Ale from that saint patrick days place))
    ((I still have 20 ales from that place gonna sell them when I have the only 20 left))
    Yes, but there aren't any more mob related shops or updates. Only these childish or silly items nowadays.

Era is always bringing useless updates like "star friends" but not bringing what the community wants.I always come across great ideas on era go but they are basically pointless becouse they'll never come to
    Era but these useless updates that we dont even need are always being put in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Wine bottle furniture, but not wine to drink. No, no, not that. Ale is somehow accepted, but not wine? Pathetic.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Here's an idea:
    1. Change era's theme almost completely
    2. Create a new mafia graal that has Gino as a developer.

That'll fix everything
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar

I do believe that there are light sabers in PW Era as well, also nuclear bombs.

What I disagree with about the idea in specific is that Era is now more diverse. That's it, should we really be confined to sticking or creating mafia themed gangs? IMO, I see "unfavorable" progress, still at work.
    Last edited by peanutbrittle; 01-18-2016 at 03:55 AM.