Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Bring Back Era

Quote Originally Posted by Storm M. View Post
    Don't worry guys, I brought wine!

storm_wine.gif
    Can you sell me some?
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by LilCaballo View Post
    Era is always bringing useless updates like "star friends" but not bringing what the community wants.I always come across great ideas on era go but they are basically pointless becouse they'll never come to
    Era but these useless updates that we dont even need are always being put in the game.
    Very sad, but very true.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Can you sell me some?
    Pick your poison

storm_winechoice.png

As for the main idea of this thread, I'd like to work towards this and get era back to its roots. It make take awhile until you see any progress though as there are many other improvements to come beforehand.

Sort of off topic, but rec me ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

On topic for sure, I do agree Era has gone wayyy off track to it's main theme, which is mafia themed. Now it's full of the modern gangster theme, where everyone is half naked, looks like a doll, or tries too hard to look like they are part of a real gang.

I do agree, the mafia theme should come back. It has to.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Pick your poison

storm_winechoice.png

As for the main idea of this thread, I'd like to work towards this and get era back to its roots. It make take awhile until you see any progress though as there are many other improvements to come beforehand.
    This is all I'm hoping for. A gradual shift back towards the mob-style Era while keeping the current soon-to-be-released projects in mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Sort of off topic, but rec me ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

On topic for sure, I do agree Era has gone wayyy off track to it's main theme, which is mafia themed. Now it's full of the modern gangster theme, where everyone is half naked, looks like a doll, or tries too hard to look like they are part of a real gang.

I do agree, the mafia theme should come back. It has to.
    Right on man. Right on.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll keep bumping this to make sure it stays noticed.

Don't worry guys, I brought wine!

storm_wine.gif
    It isn't a joke, Storm...
    We want Era back as it was back in 2011-2013! Drop, Real Gangs, At least make more gangster buildings/places, more bases... Now all bases are invaded by those gangs with 10k + gang basing hrs, or those 10+ Auctions Guns, Chemical Guns, Bar/Mini Gun! The main idea of this thread is we want the old Era back... The game is not Cop anymore, and not even Gangster!!! Those ideas, people are getting, 75% of them, are from other games (Copyright) or new original ideas, but doesn't go with Era's real theme !!
    ineffable.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr LebJoe S View Post
    We want Era back as it was back in 2011-2013! Drop, Real Gangs, At least make more gangster buildings/places, more bases... Now all bases are invaded by those gangs with 10k + gang basing hrs, or those 10+ Auctions Guns, Chemical Guns, Bar/Mini Gun! The main idea of this thread is we want the old Era back... The game is not Cop anymore, and not even Gangster!!! Those ideas, people are getting, 75% of them, are from other games (Copyright) or new original ideas, but doesn't go with Era's real theme !!
    You're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr LebJoe S View Post
    Encase you skipped over this.

Pick your poison

storm_winechoice.png

I'd have the fine wine, please.

Storm for the rescue to bring back iEra, thank god.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!