Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Bring Back Era

Quote Originally Posted by Storm M. View Post
    Encase you skipped over this.
    I read it, but same answer. Why you don't bring back drop, scams, and those stuff the real Gangsters do?

Mmm... I'd like to see this year, Drop back, more bases, more guns (Better Ones) More Gangster Stuff, like hats, bodies, and heads, MORE, there is, but we need more, or the game will go off-theme! Scam shall be back, legal, did u read the old thread about Bring Back Drop, by KuuJoe it's old, but has been in the newspaper.

I'd like to see, less too cute, dollie, and those overdose fashion and stuff that takes the game to the Fashion theme, did u play Era PC? We loose gralats when we die, there is bank accounts, just go get the scripts of Era PC, and put them on iEra! It is really easy! And I asked DRAGON the Era PC Manager, about the relation between Era and iEra, he told me, we share the stuff, the stuff on Era PC, can be on iEra, from how-to-play -> Managing the game! We're 1 game, but with brands, 1 for PC, 1 for mobile!
    Mhmm...
    This Will Bring Old Era Back! #Storm4BringBackOldEra! And, plz, bring back drop! This was the best thing in this game, with drop games at houses, wow... It was... No one could say how it was...
    ineffable.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr LebJoe S View Post
    I read it, but same answer. Why you don't bring back drop, scams, and those stuff the real Gangsters do?

Mmm... I'd like to see this year, Drop back, more bases, more guns (Better Ones) More Gangster Stuff, like hats, bodies, and heads, MORE, there is, but we need more, or the game will go off-theme! Scam shall be back, legal, did u read the old thread about Bring Back Drop, by KuuJoe it's old, but has been in the newspaper.

I'd like to see, less too cute, dollie, and those overdose fashion and stuff that takes the game to the Fashion theme, did u play Era PC? We loose gralats when we die, there is bank accounts, just go get the scripts of Era PC, and put them on iEra! It is really easy! And I asked DRAGON the Era PC Manager, about the relation between Era and iEra, he told me, we share the stuff, the stuff on Era PC, can be on iEra, from how-to-play -> Managing the game! We're 1 game, but with brands, 1 for PC, 1 for mobile!
    Mhmm...
    This Will Bring Old Era Back! #Storm4BringBackOldEra! And, plz, bring back drop! This was the best thing in this game, with drop games at houses, wow... It was... No one could say how it was...
    True...reminds me of those kids with baby heads asking to be adopted constantly ;-; Yet, if they brought back drop, more kids will ask admins to remove it because of scamming..sure it's gangster stuff, but admins don't want the useless spam #Strom4BringBackOldEra
    Hi.
    My YouTube channel: Lightning23

Dollie? Like a doll? Oh god no.

But the money dropping? Yes.

#Storm4BringBackOldEra
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Veteran
    #Storm4BringBackOldEra

Yaaaas ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Hi.
    My YouTube channel: Lightning23

I totally support your idea Dom, and hope you do as you say Storm. #Storm4BringBackOldEra.
    silly.

I'm sorry to inform this, but dropping won't be brought back.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    I understand where you went with this.
    Dropping would increase scamming. Before any of you try to shoot back at me, Reflect the "2015 Christmas".
    SnK tried to implement a feature to reduce scamming, but guess what? Scamming was worse than when they were droppable.

What I am trying to say is that in some situations, Dropping would be suitable, but from day to day life in iera?With the current community?
    ​Heck no.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Nah, I don't really care about the mafia roleplaying junk, but I do agree on the animal morphs. Remove those silly childish items from everyone's inventory. Like, who gives an honest sh*t about the App Store rating. PC Era would have 18+ for sure, but would that really matter that much? Kids would still play it as demonstrated today.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Quote Originally Posted by Mr LebJoe S View Post

Mhmm...
    Okay this guys on point. If you guys want to know what era was REALLY like before 2010-2011 release.. You need to review PC clients gang system. There were no "Create your own gang" It was you have 8-12 (I dont remember exact count, because there were kind of Secret agency type gangs Like Panther International) gangs you could choose to be loyal to and spar the leaders or recruiters for a spot in the gang. There was no "kick you if you go offline" but being in the gang did require active hours. The bases weren't capture bases, however the new system with rewards is implemented pretty well. I would like to see that feature stay a part of the system if anything was to be reverted, and the gang bases should stay capturable. However, the option to create your own gang is great, but there is no loyalty tracking system. What I mean by this is that you log off, you're most likely going to get kicked for space. Then your hours within the gang start over. This needs to be adjusted. I'd love to see PC client gangs come back. Los Carteles, Blazian Bandits, Era Mafia, P.I. as mentioned previously, Morano Family, Tachi, Black Holst, Personal Protection Agency, Era Police Dept should also make a comeback. I might've left some out idk, too much to remember. Some of those gangs had great bases and the rank system was much more like an actual mafia/gang. The idea of Era being Mafia based is fictional, it is infact always been a gang based system. Blazian Bandits was ran more like a street gang than a mafia. Not all gangs have to be ran like a mafia, but the ranking system was well implemented into the gangs to make it mafia like. Anywho, there needs to be more bases and more organized gang structure. The current structure is very open, which isn't bad, but it's not very rewarding to those that stay in the gang longer if members leave and people are forgotten.

The only good thing I've heard from your mouth.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust